Xray Ultimate Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft – for all of those who need it. Ores and Mineral blocks are shamelessly highlighted as shown in the pictures. Be sure to pick up Optifine for the extra night vision effect. So that you can see the hidden ores, also turn off smooth lighting. It is much easier to use than X-ray Mod, so pick it up before you try anything stupid. Making a comeback with 1.13, It’s surely won’t disappoint you with all new features and a better vision to see through things. Very standard resolution of 16x which is similar to the vanilla textures, there won’t be much of a problem to run X-Ray Ultimate.
Xray Ultimate Resource Pack (Texture Pack) Installation Guides:
1. Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
2. Download and Install Optifine or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher and it increases game speeds and graphics settings
However, MC Patcher is needed for your hurry.
3. Go to Minecraft/resource packs where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
a. Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
b. Linux: ~/.minecraft/resource packs (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
c. Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/resource packs (This folder may be hidden)
4. Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
5. The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
6. Enjoy your new world with this resource pack