Did you always find Tinker tools too OP to play?
Were you always searching for a more Vanilla flavored Tool to avoid the Grind?
Then you are right here!
Vanilla Plus Tools Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds less OP tools that are completely vanilla-based!
How to install More Vanilla Tools With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download More Vanilla Tools file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put More Vanilla Tools file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu