Stunning Lighting Effects with Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.14.4=>1.10.2 is a mod that adds beautiful lighting effects to Minecraft. It’s just what you need if you want to take your game one step further than vanilla Minecraft ever could offer. The sun shines bright at the horizon, giving the water surface a perfect reflection of its lights and realistic clouds are flying across the sky, disappearing in the distance for an epic view on your world! Distinct shadow effects are mirrored by the water because of Sonic Ether’s incredible lightning so mountains rise far away making your landscape look like a natural wonder or let’s say work from Sonic Ether – great developer.
Your Game Don’t Look Good Without these 7 Shaders
Like any other shader pack, this one requires a proper computer aswell. Make sure you have a good graphics card and CPU.
However, you can still try out SEUS with a slower PC. Just configure the settings properly and you may experience a great visual overhaul of Minecraft with a decent FPS rate.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.