If you like diverse game improvements that positively affect performance, we suggest that you do not waste much time and just start using a variety of options. For example, today you can apply the projectLUMA shader for Minecraft that will surely become the basis for your pastime.
Thanks to the fact that the modder has tried to work on almost every detail of the entertainment, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the reworked effects that will no longer affect the performance. As a result, the FPS will increase several times, and this will certainly have a positive impact on your game impressions.
- Photorealistic skyboxes
- PBR Support
- Ambient Occlusion
- Native Motionblur
- Realistic water waves
- Dirty Lens
- Auto Bump
Today, the functionalities of that mod are present in Optifine, so the mod no longer exists.LUMA Shaders Mod packages are now installed in Optifine.
How to install projectLUMA Shaders Mod
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- After you have downloaded the .zip, copy it into the .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
- Start the game and go to the section of Options/Shaders in order to select a shader.
- Press “Esc” and click “Options”, then “Graphics” and then “Shaders”.
- Select any of the shader packages you’ve installed.
- All you have to do is enjoy the effects of these shader packs!