Do you find Origins Mod interesting? If so, then you will love this article. Origins Mod is a mod that lets players choose their past and race. By using Origins Mod, players can explore the world without being just a regular human Steve; rather they can choose between many new races from Arachnid, Avian, Feline, Merling, Blazeborn and Phantom. Each of these new races comes with a new trait: either useful or totally useless!
A new mod for Origins, Origins Mod allows the player to choose their past. You can choose from a number of new races with different traits, such as Arachnid (useful), Avian (useless) and more!
How to install Origins Mod with Fabric
- Make sure you have installed Fabric Loader and Fabric API.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
- Avian needs to sleep on high altitudes, can’t eat meat and is a lot quicker.
- Arachnid has the ability to climb and cobweb hostile mobs attacking them.
- Feline does not take fall damage and can jump really high.
- Merling can swim fast and breath underwater.
- Blazeborn is immune to fire and spawns in the Nether.
- Phantom can shift through walls.
- You can press G to active your power.