Ichunutil 1.18-1.16.5-1.12.2: A Shared Library Required for Some iChun’s Mods
Ichunutil 1.12.2 is a shared library required by a couple of Ichun’s Mods. Ichun’s Hats Mod, Portal Gun Mod, Sync Mod, The Doors Mod, Keygrip Mod, Attachable Grinder Mod, Hat Stand Mod and Gravity Gun Mod all require this version of Ichunutil to function properly! Made for Minecraft 1.5 or later.
How to install Ichunutil :
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The iChun Util Mod is a game-changing add on needed for some mods, such as the Gravity Gun and Keygrip. It’s not required if you don’t have these specific plugins installed but when loading Minecraft upon start up or after saving your progress in an online world it will require this module to be clicked through before anything else can happen!
iChunUtil version 6.1.0
– Fixed bug with EntityLishedRenderer.
– Added Angelic as Guardian effect.
– Added a new Easter Egg.
– Change the structure code.
iChunUtil version 6.1.1
Fixed an issue caused by a thread conflict between the network stream and the main thread, causing a crash in both iChunUtil and other mods (such as IC2)
Fixed a bug where it was not possible to create compact stores on dedicated servers.
– Some tweaks to iChunUtil’s EntityBlock, including API events and changes. Not currently used by any AFAIK mod.
– Change the registered name of Compact Porkchop to match Minecraft’s property naming convention.
– Large code cleanup and refactoring. Java 8 also used cleverly in terms of code and is now becoming a tricky request.
iChunUtil version 6.3.1
– Fixed a server problem with World Portal
The dump code is updated to match 1.10.2. Some of the World Gate’s render artifacts can be reduced
iChunUtil version 6.3.2
– Correctly implement some shader tools to improve performance.
– Fixed random twins of particles causing some crashes with other mods (and vanilla) when breaking blocks.
– Fixed the failure to use items when the world portal was displayed in the first person perspective.
– Fixed bizarre rendering when holding two items with both hands while displaying the world portal in first person perspective.
– Fixed bug where EULA alerts never show up in disturbed environments.
– Fixed World Portal issue starting the client off the server when a non-player entity entered it.
Author: iChun – Source: Curseforge