How to install Years C Mod [1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Years C Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Years C Mod [1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Years C Mod for Minecraft [1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2]
What is Years C Mod ? Download Years C Mod, if you install Years C Mod require with Minecraft Forge
- This mod is about that the time passes and every player is getting older.
- There is a built in calendar with new year layout and original names.
- One year in Minecraft is now 46 days. And a year has 4 months with 13 to 9 days. A week has 5 days and every weekday has a name too.
- You have a function to see your own Minecraft Age and a how many whatif’ years equivalent are for the Minecraft years to see how old are you.
- It seems that you get old fast but in real you must play several real days to get to the end of your life cycle like (100 whatif calculated years)
- If you get to a point where you are very old you might die because you are old BUT you can Rebirth! That costs an Emerald thou.
- You start as a Child and you will grow up in a Minecraft Year that is 18 whatif calculated years.
- If you use my JBRA Mod too that you will be actually smaller like a child and you will grow up in real time. You will have the viewpoint from a child too!
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
- I = iron
- R = redstone
- L = leather
- X is nothing
- Every key is configurable: The Calendar key (default: U) will show you every info you need to know that the mod gives currently.
- JinRyuu’s Better Rendering Addon for all of my mods This is required when you want modeled Aging cycles
- The JBRA is Compatible with mods that don’t edit the Render files! JBRA is not Compatible with Render API!
How to install Years C Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Years C Mod
- Put Years C Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Compatibility update.
Years C Mod Download Links:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Years C Mod [1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support