How to install Weather & Tornadoes Mod [1.12.2,1.7.10->1.7.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Weather & Tornadoes Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Weather & Tornadoes Mod compatible with minecraft versions:1.12.2,1.11.2,1.10.2,1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft
Weather & Tornadoes Mod introduction:
Weather & Tornadoes Mod is a mod that adds a tornado block and some other weather in to your Minecraft world game. This mod adds a little challenges to the game by adding all these natural disasters. Weather & Tornadoes Mod seems to be suitable for people who are very bored of the normal premature creepers which can barely touch you in a fight.
Haven’t have enough with creeper attacks? or your house have never been scratched? strong hood never demolished? well if you want somethings that can actually stand up to you as a player this mod is very recommended for you to download!
toggle sprint mod 1.8.9
glsl shaders mod 1.16.4
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Weather & Tornadoes Mod Screenshots:
Weather & Tornadoes Mod Videos:
- Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around.
New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, use for maximizing the joy of surfing
waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
Naturally spawning tornadoes, with detection blocks, recipes are:
How to install Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Weather & Tornadoes Mod
- Extract the zip. In the zip, copy the contents of the folder into your %appdata%.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, mod_EntMover.cfg inside %appdata%.minecraftconfig
- Fixed client side wind not working / debug info crashing
Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4:
Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9:
Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge api
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Weather & Tornadoes Mod [1.7.10->1.7.2], please comment below the article, we will support