How to install Weapons Plus Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4-1.7.10->1.7.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Weapons Plus Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Weapons Plus Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4-1.7.10->1.7.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Download now! Weapons Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10/1.7.2
Weapons Plus Mod adds a lot of new weapons to the game, such as guns, swords, and more. With similar effects but Weapon Plus used for weapons. Destroy buildings, even whole biomes with this mod! All guns have 3D Item Renderers and Models! This mod also uses 32×32 textures.
- Coal Weapons Give your opponent Blindness for 9 seconds
- Lapis Weapons Give your opponent Nausea for 6 seconds
- Redstone Weapons Give your opponent Slowness 2 for 9 seconds
- Emerald Weapons Give your opponent Mining Fatigue 2 for 6 seconds
- Obsidian Weapons Give your opponent Weakness for 6 seconds
- Lava Weapons Set your opponent on Fire for 6 seconds
- Super Star Weapons Give your opponent Wither 2 for 6 seconds
- Guardian Weapons Give your opponent Nausea for 6 seconds
- Ender Dragon Weapons Give your opponent Wither 4 for 3 seconds
Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher:
Launcher A Projectile Explosive That Explodes On Impact. Uses “Rocket Propelled Grenade” For Ammo.
Shoots A Beam Of Fire That Ignites Everything It Touches. Uses “Gas Tanks” As Ammo.
When The Durability Reaches 0, It Won’t Work Unless You Have A Gas Tank In Your Inventory, In Which Case It Will Be Used.
This Weapon Is A 1-Hit Kill On Most Mobs. To Fire, Hold Right Click (Like Eating A Steak). Uses Railgun Ammo.
Uses Energy Crystals And Has 3 Different Modes [Damage, Stun, Explosive]. Shift + Right Click To Change Modes.
The Durability Is The Energy Level. It Will Use Up An Energy Crystal When It Reaches 0 To Recharge.
Shoots 16 Snowballs At A Time And Creates Snow Blocks Where They Land. Unlimited Fire In Creative Mode.
Uses Energy Crystals. Creates And Fires Enderpearl Entities. It’s Also Oversized.
When The Durability Runs Out, It Can Be Restored By Having An Energy Crystal In Your Inventory.
A Long Ranged Gun, Uses Rifle Bullets For Ammo
Contest Entry By Red-CodeSLC-447
An Energy Weapon With 2 Modes [Single Shot, Automatic] Uses Energy Crystals To Refill Energy
Contest Entry By omega5102
Pulse Rifle Mk II:
An Upgraded Version Of The Pulse Rifle With A Higher Rate Of Fire And 2 New Modes [Scatter, Focused Beam] Contest Entry By Crafterkid123Gaming
A Weapon That Uses A Single Energy Crystal To Activate. While Activated, User’s Speed And Jumps Are Much Faster.
Contest Entry By minecraftguy632
A Sword That Poisons Mobs And Players When Attacked. Same Strength As A Diamond Sword.
A Sword That Can Switch Modes [Damage, Fire, Super Knockback, Stun]. Shift + Right Click To Switch.
A Sword That Teleports You Like An Enderman. Hold Shift + Right Click For 4 Seconds To Teleport Randomly.
Right Click To Throw. Can Be Picked Up After Hitting A Mob. A Bit Glitchy In Survival.
As Long As The Player Wears A Full Set, The Player Will Be Completely Invisible! Not Very Protective.
Explodes If Anything Touches It [Mobs, Players, Drops, Etc,]
The Most Important Thing In The Missile System. Right Click The Ground With This To Open A GUI. From The GUI, Select The Missile You Would Like To Summon. It Will Only Be Summoned If You Have That Type Of Missile In Your Inventory, And You Are In Creative.
Contest Entry By coltonj96
There Are 3 Types Of Missiles [Conventional, Incendiary, Nuclear]. They Are All Crafted And Must Be In Your Inventory To Launch Unless You Are In Creative.
Conventional Missile: About The Same Strength As TNT. Has A Red Beam.
Incendiary Missile: Lights Everything On Fire. Has A Blue Beam.
Nuclear Missile: Destroys EVERYTHING (Warning: Can Lag Servers)
Can Be Found Rarely In The Overworld. It Emits Light And Looks Like This:
Right Click This Block With Uranium Ore In Your Inventory To Convert It Into Refined Uranium Rods.
Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher:
Rocket Propelled Grenade:
Flamethrower Gas Tank:
Pulse Rifle Mk II:
Plasma Lance Head:
Plasma Lance Body:
Optic Net Cable:
Land Mine (Nonspecific):
Land Mine (Player Specific):
Land Mine (Hostile Mob Specific):
Incendiary Gas Tank:
Refined Uranium Cell:
Weapons Plus Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Download the Weapons Plus Mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For 1.10.2 – 1.9.4
For 1.7.10 (untested for 1.7.10)
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Weapons Plus Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4-1.7.10->1.7.2], please comment below the article, we will support
Mods para Minecraft -> https://modminecraftpc.net/