How to install Waypoints Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2->1.7.10] – Waypoint system Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Waypoints Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:Windows:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Waypoints Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2->1.7.10] – Waypoint system compatible with minecraft versions:1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Waypoints Mod: Making Minecraft a Lot Easier
As much as Minecraft is a game that is fun to play, in many instances, it can also prove to be frustrating. The good news is that through different kinds of mods, it can be a lot easier for any player.
One of the perfect examples of the latter is Waypoints Mod 1.11.2 Minecraft. Once you have started playing the game with the use of this mod, you will definitely regret not knowing about it sooner and shortly after, you will end up recommending it to your friends!
What It Can Do?
By now, you are most probably wondering what exactly Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 can do to improve you playing experience. In Minecraft, you need to travel from one place to another in order to gain points and to progress. This can be time-consuming for many, and this is where the benefits of having this mod can be apparent. This will allow you to be instantly transported to different places. This will make you more productive and will give you more time to do other things.
How to Use It?
Using Waypoints Mod Minecraft is relatively easy. The first thing that you have to do is to create the waypoints. All that needs to be done is to assemble the waypoint blocks next to each other. Once you have made the structure, you will have to name it depending on what you prefer. Next, link it with a waypoint that you have created previously. Once this is done, you can conveniently move in between the waypoints that you have created, which will be a huge time-saver when moving from one place to another.
Like in the case of other mods that exist for Minecraft, there are certain problems that could prove to be apparent with the use of mod. In the past, many have reported that it resulted into inevitable crashes. The good news is that the creators of the mod have listened to the complaints of its users. Such issue has already been addressed, providing you with the guarantee of having seamless experience when it is used. Continuous improvements are also being made to resolve any other problem that can result from the use of this mod.
How to install:
What are you waiting for? Change the way you play Minecraft now. Make your friends envious by doing one thing that they might not yet know they can do. With Waypoints Mod 1.11.2, it will be effortless for you to move from one place to another, making you more productive and providing you with more time to do other things than just to travel in a manner that consumes a lot of your time.
- Install Minecraft forge.
- Download and install Autoutils
- Put Autoutils .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
- Put the mod’s .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Waypoints Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2->1.7.10] – Waypoint system, please comment below the article, we will support