How to install Water Strainer Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4->1.10.2] – Filter Water Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Water Strainer Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4->1.10.2] – Filter Water compatible with minecraft versions:1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Water Strainer Mod [1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2] for Minecraft – Filter Water
This mod adds the possibility to filter water for common resources. A strainer catches general items (such as Sand, Gravel, Sticks, Clay, ¦) while it’s inside water. They are breakable, but can be build out of different materials to increase their durability. Water height/flow and biome type will influence the efficiency. Durability, idle time, loot tables and more are customizable. Water Strainer can also be used for skyblock maps.
There are currently two different types of strainer:
- Survivalist’s Strainer: Collects general items such as Sand, Gravel, Sticks, Clay, Stone, Planks (..)
- Fisherman’s Strainer: Collects all kinds of fish, junk and treasures
The Survivalist’s Strainer has 2 different sub versions – – a wide and a tight one.
The wide version catches only big-sized items while the tight version catches only small-sized items.
Use the normal one if you want a high varity of items or one of the sub versions to collect specific items.
Idle Time & Durability:
The Strainer Base will attempt to catch an item every 25-35 seconds (by default).
Depending on the efficiency (section below) the idle time will increase or decrease.
Catching an item will damage the Strainer and use up 1 durability.
- Normal: 120 [1 Hour]
- Solid: 720 [6 Hours]
- Reinforced: 5760 [48 Hours = 2 Days]
A higher tier Strainer does not have a higher chance to catch something, it will just last longer.
Your strainer’s efficiency is based on its placement and increases/decreases the idle time (if enabled).
You can craft an Efficiency Meter to measure the exact percentage. The strainer is currently influenced by:
Still water / flowing water:
Still water (a water source block) will give you no bonus.
Flowing water on the other hand is more efficient and will increase the efficiency by 10%.
A lower water level means less efficiency.
If your Strainer Base is more than 1 block away from a water source block, the efficiency will drop by 3% for each block. Which means if your Strainer is at the very end of a water stream (8th block) it will lose 6*3% = 18% efficiency.
So make sure your strainer is as close to the water source as possible, but not directly on the source to benefit from the flowing water bonus.
Adjacent Strainer Bases:
Every adjacent Strainer Base will lower the efficiency by 15%.
So if you plan to make a farm make sure to leave 1 block free between each Strainer Base.
If you build your Strainer Base in a specific biome the efficiency may differ.
The Strainer Base itself needs to be in that biome, not the water. Biomes that matter are:
- +10% Bonus – – (Deep) Ocean
- +15% Bonus – – Beach
- +20% Bonus – – River
Water is not flowing and Strainer Bases are too close to each other.
Water Level decreases and Strainer Bases are too close to each other.
Water Level is high, water is flowing and Strainer Bases are separated.
Configurating the LootTable:
The loottable config is located at config/waterstrainer/waterstrainer_loottable.cfg
Syntax: strainer_name | CATEGORY | modid:item_name | metadata | quantity | rarity
- You can add multiple metadata by separating them with comma (Example: 0,1,2,3)
- Higher rarity = Increased dropchance
- All items in a category share the same dropchance
- If you need help finding the modid and itemname use advanced tooltips (Press F3+H in game)
- Use the category and item name BLANK to decrease the chance of every other item in the loottable
- 1x Ender Pearl from Minecraft with a rarity of 10: strainer_survivalist | PEARL | minecraft:ender_pearl | 0 | 1 | 10
- 5x Cheese from Pam’s Harvestcraft with a rarity of 5: strainer_survivalist | FOOD | harvestcraft:cheeseItem | 0 | 5 | 5
- 1x Manyullyn Ingot from Tinker’s Construct [Meta 2 = Manyullyn Ingot] with a rarity of 1: strainer_survivalist | INGOT | tconstruct:ingots | 2 | 1 | 1
- 2x one of all 16 possible wool colors from Minecraft with a rarity of 5: strainer_survivalist | WOOL | minecraft:wool | 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 | 2 | 5
Automating & Compatibility:
The Strainer Base can be automated easily. Attach any kind of hopper or item pipe to the side of the Strainer Base to insert Strainer and bait. Use the bottom of the Strainer Base to extract obtained items.
You can add any kind of items and blocks from other mods to the loottable – – for example iron-or aluminum nuggets.
(Does only work if the item doesn’t need any kind of NBT data).
How to use:
- Craft a strainer base.
- Craft any type of strainer.
- Place the strainer base inside a pool of water (the base needs water on top).
- Put your strainer into the base
- The strainer will now filter the water for items. The list of items depends on the strainer type. Items can be extracted from the bottom of the Strainer Base.
Water Strainer Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download the Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Download Links Below:
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (updating…)
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Water Strainer Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4->1.10.2] – Filter Water, please comment below the article, we will support