How to install Walled City Generator Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Walled City Generator Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Walled City Generator Mod [1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Walled City Generator Mod is a new update of 3 mods that ceased to be updated for quite some time and a modder has combined to use this pack of 3 mods, in a single installation.
Creates large procedurally generated cities in your world for you to explore. Cities are based on a customizable format that lets you customize many aspects such as materials, size, density, and rarity to your desire.
These three mods were:
CARuins Mod: that is responsible for generating various types of dilapidated structures for Minecraft.
City Walled Mod: it is a generator of large cities, of which there are 8 variants.
Great Wall Mod: generator of walls, roads and structures.
Cities also include custom wall styles, buildings, and dungeons to conquer. Currently eight city styles come with the mod, including friendly cities inhabited by villagers, several “ruined” city styles filled with hostile mobs, cities in giant underground caverns, and a city that spawns only in the nether. SSP and vanilla SMP versions are available.
Walled City Generator Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Walled City Generator Mod
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Walled City Generator Mod Templates (Extract into the config folder):
For Minecraft 1.7.10
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Walled City Generator Mod [1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support