How to install Vending Block Mod [1.9-1.8.9->1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Vending Block Mod [1.9-1.8.9->1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Vending Block is a mod that allows us to quickly and easily create a store in Minecraft. In this shop you will be able to sell those objects that don’t want or simply want to swap for other objects that we want to have in every moment.
This mod allows you to create two types of store, a basic and an advanced. The only difference between these two types of store, is that the basic us will have to have the object that we sell and we ask in return, while in advanced store you can select an object that we want to change our, although we do not have it still in possession.
It’s crafted as follows (you can replace planks with stone, ingots, or some other items for different vending blocks):
Place and right click it for a GUI.
Put the item you want to sell into left slot, the item you want to buy into right slot, and put some more of items you’re selling into storage area.
Now everyone else can right-click the vendor block while holding the item you’re buying to make the transaction. Items you bought go into storage area of the vending block.
When you have sold the last item (the one in the Selling slot), the tooltip will change and the vending block will just accept stuff for free.
To remove the vending block, empty its inventory and left-click it. Only the person that placed it can do that, and outside of creative mode, this is the only way to remove the vending block from the world.
Advanced vending block. You craft it the same way as the normal one, only using redstone repeater instead of redstone:
It has different GUI – – you can’t put any items into buying slot, instead you press a button and pick the block you want to sell.
A wrench is creative-only item without crafting recipe. Right click on a vending block to edit its settings.
Use dispenser instead of redstone to craft multiple vending block.
How to install Vending Block Mod?
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download Vending Block Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.9
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Vending Block Mod [1.9-1.8.9->1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support