How to install Vein Miner Mod [1.16.5-1.12.2->1.7.10] for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Vein Miner Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Vein Miner Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2->1.7.10] – Faster pace compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Minecraft is one of the most popular computer games today. The fact that players get to create entire worlds as per their liking makes it quite interesting and appealing. When developing your world in Minecraft, you have to mine resources to be used in various activities.This is a great way to quickly break the ores you find and continue down the line at a much faster pace
However, mining tasks can be quite time consuming not to mention boring. Minecraft players looking to save time playing the game while also maintaining fast development of their worlds, the vein miner mod is more than enough to save them time while also helping accumulate mined resources to be used in developing your world. It is a mod to help mine veins of ores by mining blocks of the same type in a chain reaction, giving you the blocks at the end
The Vein Miner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is developed to help players mine resources from numerous blocks automatically whenever they want to. The mod usually allows players to break connected blocks of any ores they are mining. For instance, when mining coal in the game, the vein miner mod minecraft will help break all coal blocks connected to the block in that specific vein. This process helps players recover all the ore found in the mining blocks in less time. Players who have limited playing time can benefit from using this awesome mod to enhance their playing time.
The vein miner mod 1.7.10/1.10.2 not only helps you mine connected veins in their entirety but also helps add all the mined resources to your inventory. This makes it seem like you have collected all the resources on your own. This adds to the convenience of using the mod, not only do you save time but also get to achieve all mining tasks no matter how many in the least amount possible. Mining resources with an average of 8-16 blocks can be done in two minutes less; these time savings are even more pronounced when all mining tasks are considered.
To enjoy playing Minecraft with the use of the mod, you will have to download it first. Once you have the file, you should then install it on your client. It is important to note that to use this mod online you will have to install it on your server as well. Once you install, the mod, it is necessary to set the parameters of use by amending the configuration file. For those using Minecraft mod, it is necessary to have Forge before installing the vein miner mod.
The Vein Miner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a great mod to help you enjoy highly efficient gaming sessions saving you time in completing mundane mining tasks, as well as adding more tools to your inventory. The fact that this mod can be disabled or enabled as per the player’s preferences makes it quite different from regular bots.
To use Veinminer, you need to have Veinminer installed on the server (for single player games the client and the server are the same). You do not need to have Veinminer installed on the client, however it will provide reduced functionality to the clients that do not have it installed.
In order to get the most out of Veinminer, you shold edit the VeinMiner.cfg config file. Add the ids of the blocks to the different block lists to that you wish to be able to mine using Veinminer. Add any tools that you want to be able to use to use with Veinminer. The IDs should be changed on the server.
The default config file has the vanilla ores added for the pickaxes, vanilla wood added for the vanilla axes and clay for the shovel.
Veinminer has several modes, each of which determine when it is activated. Modes are specific to each player.
- Disabled’: Don’t activate at all. This is the default if you don’t have the mod installed in the client.
- Auto’: Activate when the keyboard shortcut (also called a keybind) is pressed in the client. The keyboard shortcut by default is ~`.
- Sneak’: Activate while you are sneaking. This is the same option as provided by Connected Destruction. This is the default if you have the client.
- No Sneak’: Activate while you are not sneaking.
The client setting in the config file allows you to choose what mode you go into when you join a game. To set the default mod to disabled, set the shortcut to an unused key.
You can use the
/veinminer command to change the mode that VeinMiner is in for you. This can be done with
/veinminer enable <mode> where
<mode> is one of disable;, auto’; sneak’; or no_sneak’. You can use
/veinminer help enable for help (i.e. info on this page).
Using the default settings, an easy way to see VeinMiner working is to chop a tree (from vanilla) down using an axe (from vanilla).
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge 1.11.2 or older
- Download Vein Miner Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Vein Miner Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.10
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Vein Miner Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2->1.7.10] – Faster pace, please comment below the article, we will support