How to install Tree Capitator Mod [1.16.5-1.8.9-1.7.10->1.7.2] – Advance Faster Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Tree Capitator Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Tree Capitator Mod [1.16.5-1.8.9-1.7.10->1.7.2] – Advance Faster compatible with minecraft versions:1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Use the TreeCapitator Mod to Advance Faster in Minecraft
Minecraft is today’s most popular kids’ computer game. Described as a sand box game, it allowed players to create a world full of possibilities only limited by their imagination. Minecraft allows players to mine for resources including ores and coal and craft weapons, tools and build other useful facilities. To survive, and develop your Minecraft world, players are supposed to knock down or cut down trees from the forest blocks. However, once you have gotten used to the game you might become bored of having to spend time cutting down trees from time to time, this is where the TreeCapitator Mod comes in handy.
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
The TreeCapitator Mod is designed to help players significantly reduce the time it takes to cut down a forest of trees to be used in crafting various resources in the Minecraft world. In Minecraft as previously stated, players can develop their world as they please. Additionally, the players also have the ability to develop different worlds in different ways. To achieve these development goals, they have to use a lot of wood. The mod increases the speed of cutting trees allowing players to focus on crafting useful tools as well as developing defenses among others.
Why Use TreeCapitator Mod
Players looking to increase the speed at which they cut trees on the game can use TreeCapitator Mod 1.8. The mod allows players to cut down trees from blocks at one instance saving them time and effort. Another benefit of using the TreeCapitator Mod 1.8 comes in that players can easily change a lot of stuff using the configuration file. For instance, players can change the definition of an axe as well as the definition of a forest so as to make it easier and more convenient to play and achieve their development objectives.
- Forge version can break any log out of the box (see .minecraft/config/TreeCapitator.cfg for details)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an axe is
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (defaults to enabled)
- Optional increasing item damage per block broken (off by default)
- Smart tree-detection (configurable)
- Option to destroy leaves (enabled by default)
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Disable drops in creative
- Disable tool requirement
- Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
Tree Capitator Mod 1.10.2 is the mod that allow you to avoid the steps of cutting the trees block by block. It just works when you break the first wood block, making the entire rest of the tree wood falling at your feet.
How to install?
- If you want to use the TreeCapitator Mod, you will have to install Minecraft Forge.
- First download the Bspkrs Core and drag it into the mods folder in your computer. Now run the Minecraft game. Download the TreeCapitator Mod and subsequently drag it into your mods folder as well.
- Once you have completed all the above steps you are ready to enjoy Minecraft.
It is worth noting that once you are used to playing with the mod, it becomes quite difficult to play the game without it. Since it makes game play easier, departing from it will make you spend more time on menial tree cutting tasks.
Ardent Minecraft fans looking to increase their progress in the game should look to the TreeCapitator Mod 1.8/1.7.10 to gain the above benefits. With this mod, you will have more time to work on developing your world.
There is a conflict with Magic Launcher that makes it think there is a duplicate mod. Disable TreeCapitator in Magic Launcher and drop the mod in the coremods folder.
Tree Capitator Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.16.3
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 (the 1.7.2 jar file works on 1.7.10)
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.5.2
Mod Loader version: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1414923514
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Tree Capitator Mod [1.16.5-1.8.9-1.7.10->1.7.2] – Advance Faster, please comment below the article, we will support