Download Time Loop Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (2068) – Developer: Kassar | Source: MCMaps
Time Loop is a Minecraft adventure map that promises to deliver what is perhaps one of the most memorable adventures you can have in the Minecraft world. Over the years, adventure maps have gotten themselves a reputation of sorts for providing experiences that players arent able to forget all that easily and Time Loop is a map that definitely lives up to this. The map is definitely among the most creative out there in terms of overall design and we highly recommend giving a shot to it if youre on the hunt for a map thatll provide you with a truly memorable and immersive experience.
The Time Loop map, as the name suggests, is a map in which time plays a crucial role and, instead of spoiling any key story details, well simply state that the story in the map is choice based and the progression of the story will depend on the choices you make in the game world. Other than this, the Time Loop map has quite a lot of other features to offer as well such as expertly crafted 3D models, immersive music and sound effects, top notch buildings and a variety of other features. Theres also a texture pack that helps elevate the visuals to a whole new level. The gameplay mechanics arent particularly complex so, as long as you have a firm handle on the fundamentals of Minecrafts gameplay, the map wont take you all that long to master.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Time Loop is absolutely immaculate on a technical level so the chances of you running into any major bugs or issues are minute at best. The maps available for Minecraft 1.16.4 only so this is the version of the game youll have to use if you want to play the map without trouble.
Overall, Time Loop is an immersive and highly engaging Minecraft adventure map thats based on a creative concept and is a delight to play through.
How to install Time Loop Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Time Loop Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (2068), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8