Download The Hypercube Map for Minecraft 1.14 view (2010) – Developer: FlowGD | Source: MCMaps
The Hypercube is a puzzle map that has, without a doubt, one of the most creative settings and overall designs that weve had the pleasure of trying out recently. Puzzle maps have always had a history of constantly being innovative and offering players with exciting new gameplay elements on a regular basis and The Hypercube is a map that carries this same trend forward. The map is definitely among the most fascinating puzzle maps weve come across in a while so we certainly recommend giving it a shot if youre on the hunt for a map thatll have you absolutely engrossed from the moment you start playing to the moment it ends.
The Hypercube is a map that seamlessly blends together the gameplay elements of parkour and puzzle maps and the key aspect that defines it is the fact that it brings an entirely new dimension of space to the table. The map offers what is essentially a fourth dimension and, while this concept might seem quite peculiar on paper, it actually seems to work out quite well for the map because it makes for some incredibly creative gameplay moments that you simply cannot get in any other map of this particular category. Youll have to master the fourth dimension in order to play this map properly and, even though this might sound like a daunting task, its absolutely worth it because of how enjoyable the map will become once youve gotten a firm handle on its fundamentals.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
The Hypercube is a map that initially had bugs when it was first released but, over time, most of these have been remedied through updates so its unlikely that youll run into technical issues while playing this map as long as you play it on version 1.14 of Minecraft.
All said and done, The Hypercube is a map that deserves a great deal of praise for its creativity and we certainly urge players to give it a shot as its quite unlike any map out there.
How to install The Hypercube Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download The Hypercube Map for Minecraft 1.14 view (2010), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8