How to install Thaumcraft Mod [1.14.4-1.12.2-1.10.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Thaumcraft Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Thaumcraft Mod [1.14.4-1.12.2-1.10.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Install and download: Thaumcraft Mod for Minecraft
About Thaumcraft Mod:
This is a mod that allows us to experience the world of the Thaumaturgy in our Minecraft games, adding a large number of objects and systems that will allow us to enter into a world where magic, obelisks, runes and talismans are the fundamental pillars through which develops this mod and its game mode.
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker. This is what this mod is all about – – drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Thaumaturgy¦ which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at.
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about – – drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Thaumcraft Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
Thaumcraft Mod for Minecraft Videos:
Thaumcraft Mod Recipes:
The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Wand of the Apprentice crafted as shown here (using a stick and iron nuggets):
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
How to install Thaumcraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
IMPORTANT: If you chose to generate TC ores and such in an existing world It is best to keep the config as-is. Do not switch everything off again after running the game or server once. As you explore chunks that have been explored in the past, but you haven’t visited yet the new TC will regen in them as well. If you turn it off before you get a chance to revisit them nothing will be genererated and you will have to do the regeneration from scratch to add it to those chunks which could cause doubling of ores and nodes.
- API: crop definitions via IMC now require [OreDictionary.WILDCARD_VALUE] instead of [-1] as a wildcard value.
- Creating an arcane worktable with a staff won’t auto-insert the staff into it anymore
- The runic armor Energetic augment now increases the total regen speed, not just for the augmented piece. The more pieces with this augment, the greater the bonus.
- Bone bow can now be held properly
- Bone bow can now accept the repair enchant
- Fiddled some more with the focus-wheel cursor
- Magic mirrors will try to reestablish the link if one of them is moved by strange methods
- Fixed fall damage reduction for boots of the traveller and upgrades
- Infusion matrix will not increase essentia costs for missing essentia
- Fixed wisp spawners in hilltip ruins
- Primal focus now respects the mobgriefing rule
- Changed some aspect combos to improve aspect balance
- Changed aspects some blocks and items contain for the same reason
- Numerous bugfixes, enhancements and additions
- Fixed bellows not applying their speed bonus to infernal furnaces
- Improved disappearing cursor issues – – alas the wand cursor was lost in the process
- After warding or unwarding a block there will be a half second period during which it cannot be warded or unwarded again to prevent accidentally doing it twice.
- Made it a bit more obvious when you run out of ink in the research table
Adding Thaumcaft world generation to existing worlds
Yes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_key setting as DEFAULT’otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to true’ if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won’t be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine – – just wait it out. It shouldn’t take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Thaumcraft Mod Download Links:
Minecraft Thaumcraft Mod 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1524796112
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Link Download : https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1524796037
Thaumcraft Mod API (For modders)
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Thaumcraft Mod [1.14.4-1.12.2-1.10.2], please comment below the article, we will support