How to install SuperMiner Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.8.9] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
SuperMiner Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.8.9] compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
SuperMiner Mod speeds up mining by breaking all blocks of a certain type which are connected to the block you’ve just broken. That might sound confusing, but it’s really not. SuperMiner mod is a unification of all previous, separate SuperMiner Mods.
SuperMiner mods list:
Captivator – – Automatically pickup items and XP orbs. [Magnet mode]
Captivator is a magnet mode mod that not only picks up items within a specified range but will also pick up any XP Orbs as well. The magnetic range is defaulted to a 16 block radius of the player in both horizontal and vertical axis. The range is user definable.
Comes with a configurable Whitelist / Blacklist. This list allows you to tell Captivator which items it should collect or which it should ignore. By using the Is Whitelist configuration option you can tell Captivator to treat the Item IDs list as a Whitelist (True) or a Blacklist (False). Default is True (Whitelist).
- Automatically picks up Items.
- Automatically picks up XP Orbs.
- Customizable Horizontal radius.
- Customizable Vertical radius.
- Customizable Whitelist / Blacklist.
Excavator – – Digs a big hole by breaking connected blocks, of the same type, within the specified range.
Excavator allows you to dig/mine big holes by breaking a single block. All blocks of the same type will be mined within the specified range. This range is user definable to allow you to fine tune the amount of land you want to harvest.
You are required to hold down a key while mining in order for it to work. Default button is the Grave key – – `
There is a Tools list that can be defined so that you can restrict Excavator to only work with the specified tool(s). It is defaulted to an empty list, which allows all tools and items in your hand or just your hand.
If Lumbinator and/or Veinator are enabled Excavator will ignore all Blocks that have been defined within their respective Block lists.
If you have Illuminator enabled and the Auto Illuminate’ option is switched on (default is on), then Excavator will tell Illuminator to place torches on the lowest level of the hole so you don’t have to.
New Features: Version 2 of SuperMiner adds two new features to Excavator that help make things even easier¦
- Single Layer Excavation: This feature allows you to excavate an area 1 level at a time. It uses the same block limit and radius to determine the area to excavate but will only dig at the hieght of the block initially destroyed. You are required to hold down a key while mining in order for it to work. Default button is the Backslash key – – /
- Auto Hoe: It is now really easy to till your land ready for crop growing. Just hold down the assigned Excavator key and right click the dirt/grass while using your Hoe as normal and Excavator will automagically till the ground for you. Only the areas that are in range of a water source are tilled. If no water source is found, the Hoe will just act as normal.
Small Warning: Keep an eye on your inventory space, as excavating will fill your inventory quickly¦
- Customizable Tools list.
- Customizable Blocks list.
- Customizable block limit.
- Customizable block radius.
- Ignores Lumbinator and/or Veinator blocks, if mod is enabled.
Illuminator – – Automatically lights up the area while you mine.
Illuminator has been designed to allow you to mine away and not worry about lighting the area as you go. It checks the light level at your feet while you are breaking blocks and places a torch if the light level falls below the defined light level.
In order for the mod to work you must have torches within your inventory. The torches do not need to be on your hotbar.
- Customizable Lowest Light Level.
Lumbinator – – Chop down an entire tree.
Lumbinator allows you to chop down an entire tree just like you would in real life.
You can define whether or not the whole tree will be chopped down when chopping it higher than the bottom block. The default is no, which will leave any blocks below the chopping point.
- Customizable Tools list.
- Customizable Wood blocks list.
- Customizable Leaf blocks list.
Shaftanator – – Dig yourself a mine shaft.
Shaftanator was created to make strip mining quicker and easier by digging a mine shaft automagically.
Once the shaft is dug, all you need to do is to take a walk and collect the Ores.
By default Shaftanator will dig a mine shaft two blocks high, one block wide and sixteen blocks long. The size of the shaft is customisable.
Using the Mod options or the config file you can specify the shaft Height, Width and Length within the default limits.
You are required to hold down a key while mining in order for it to work. Default button is the Left Alt’ key.
If you have Illuminator enabled and the Auto Illuminate’ option is switched on (default is on), then Shaftanator will tell Illuminator to place torches along the length of the shaft so you don’t have to.
If you have Veinator enabled and the Mine Ore Veins’ option is switched on (default is off), then Shaftanator will tell Veinator to mine the ore veins along the length of the shaft.
Small Warning: Keep an eye on your inventory space, as shaft digging will fill your inventory quickly¦
- Customizable Shaft Height – – Limit of between 2 & 16.
- Customizable Shaft Width – – Limit of between 1 & 16.
- Customizable Shaft Length – – Limit of between 4 & 128.
- Works with Illuminator to light the shaft.
- Works with Veinator to mine the ore veins along the shaft.
Substitutor – – Automatically select the correct tool while you mine.
Substitutor is a Client side mod that will automatically switch to the best tool when you start breaking a block and by default will switch back to the previously held item after you’re done.
Only those tools that are in your hotbar inventory slots will be used. The quickest/best tool will be selected based on the block being attacked and the best enchantments.
By default, a Silk Touch tool will be selected for silk touchable blocks, like Ores, Glowstone, Glass etc. If silk touch is unavailable Fortune will be favoured.
A sword will be selected if you are attacking a mob. By default all passive mobs (Cows, Sheep, Pigs etc) will be ignored by Substitutor, unless you disable the feature in the mod options.
Substitutor is roughly based upon Thebombzen’s AutoSwitch mod and a fair amount of Substituors code has been acquired/modified from AutoSwitch. BIG thanks go out to Thebombzen for the excellent mod.
- Client Only Mod
- Optional: Switch back to the previously held item.
- Optional: Favour a SilkTouch tool over any other tool.
- Optional: Ignore other tools when deciding to substitute if the current Tool is valid for the block.
- Optional: Ignore Passive Mobs when deciding to substitute to a weapon.
Veinator – – Mine an entire vein of ore.
Veinator allows you to mine entire veins of ore.
It works on the same principle as VienMiner without the need to hold a button in order for the vein to mined.
- Customizable Tools list.
- Customizable Ore blocks list.
How to install SuperMiner Mod for Minecraft
- The SuperMiner Mod needs the Forge installer. Be sure to install that first before you can use the Mod.
- Download the SuperMiner Mod for Minecraft.
- Find the mod folder that is commonly located at the Minecraft folder.
- Extract the content.
- Run your Minecraft launcher and you will be able to use this mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about SuperMiner Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.8.9], please comment below the article, we will support