How to install Sparks Hammers Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4->1.10.2] – Colored Pickaxe Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Sparks Hammers Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4->1.10.2] – Colored Pickaxe compatible with minecraft versions:1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Download Sparks Hammers Mod [1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2] for Minecraft
Sparks Hammers Mod adds in hammers and excavators which take the material traits of pickaxes, and by default their usage speed are x0.6 as the respective pickaxe, and the durabilty are x6 more. These can be changed in the config file.
These hammers similar to Tinkers Construct but using a vanilla style with the resources like other tools.
Hammers are items like pickaxes except they mine out a 3Ã3 area around the block broken. However, like pickaxes, they will only effectively mine out stone-like materials. Also, the extra blocks around the block hit will only break if their hardness is less than or equal to the block hit.
Excavators are essentially the dirt-like material efficient tool equivalent of the hammers. They will dig out a 3Ã3 area of dirt-like blocks.
The Mini Hammer, instead of mining a 3Ã3, will mine out a 1Ã3 area (3 blocks vertically). Holding SHIFT will change the mined area to a 3Ã1 area (3 blocks horizontally). Note that due to it’s smaller size, it has less durability than a regular hammer.
The Giant Hammer, instead of mining a 3Ã3, will mine out a 9Ã9 area. If you are flying or are mining up or down, then the area is centered on the block hit. Otherwise the area will be shifted upwards so that the bottom of the mined area is at the floor level of the player. Due to the increased material cost and size of the hammer, it has much more durability than a regular hammer.
Nether Star Hammer
The Nether Star Hammer is a powerful hammer capable of creating tunnels with a single use. It will mine a 3Ã3 hole 16 blocks deep by default and the hammer will only have 10 durability. 1 durability will be used for every tunnel mined.
This legendary hammer, forged in the heart of a dying star, has been lying dormant in a shrine somewhere out in the world just waiting for the right person to pick it up. Many have seen it, and some have built a shrine around it to keep it safe from those unworthy of it’s power. Perhaps you are worthy of this mighty hammer? It is heard that worthiness can be gained in the slaying of a great beast in another dimension¦
The powered hammer is simply a hammer that uses energy instead of its own durability, however once it’s run out of energy, it will instead start using its durability.
It is compatible with Forge Energy (FE) and Redstone Flux (RF).
Hammer Crafting Table
This new crafting table will allow you to build hammers and excavators much better, more sophisticated and possibly even larger than the normal crafting table. You’ve managed so far to use wood for your first hammer, but now you can unlock the possibilities of even crafting using diamonds or nether stars¦
How to install?
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download the Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Sparks Hammers Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4->1.10.2] – Colored Pickaxe, please comment below the article, we will support