How to install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod (v11.0) – SEUS Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod (v11.0) – SEUS compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
What is Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod (SEUS)?
This mod is a mod of a mod (original mod created by daxnitro: GLSL Shaders) that makes your Minecraft look simply unbelievably good! Take a gander.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders overhauls nearly everything about the game’s graphics. With this shader pack, water looks clear and fluid, plants look alive and seem to sway back and forth as if they were breathing, and nighttime feels even spookier than ever. Certain aspects about vanilla have connected textures, but those pale in comparison to Sonic Ether’s shaders. Bodies of water, whether small or huge and open, look like a uniform piece- -just like they do with real bodies of water. On a windy day, trees and tall grass will dance back in forth in the breeze, and Sonic Ether’s shaders incorporate that sense of animation.
The lighting is quite possibly this shader pack’s greatest virtue. The stale, bleak light offered in vanilla does not give a sense of atmosphere like they do in this shaders pack. In fact, most of the light sources in vanilla seems as though the be the same. Yellow light is quite easily the most common, seen from torches, glowstone, lava, fire, and the sun. With this shader pack, color is reintroduced and reborn with each and every light source.
Readmore: Shader pack seus
Torchlight looks absolutely different from moonlight, just as it should. To add to this, shadows are heavily implemented as well. Something even as small as grass on the ground can cast a vibrant and deep shadow, perfectly matching up to the sun’s location of course. Daylight is crisp and bright, striking a noticeable difference from the pale light of the moon or torches while in a cave. If all of the game’s lighting features seem the same, Sonic Ether’s shaders is a vibrant way to shake that up.
- Variable Penumbra Soft Shadows.
- Proper rendering of transparent objects.
- Proper light absorption through stained glass.
- Stained glass colored shadows.
- New volumetric clouds.
- New water rendering.
- Water caustics.
- Crepuscular rays.
- Improved GI
- Vastly improved shadow and GI render distance.
- Automatic exposure adjustment based on average brightness.
- More natural/realistic lighting values.
- Atmospheric scattering.
- New BRDF for diffuse and specular lighting.
- Spider/Enderman eyes no longer look glitched.
- 1. Download the latest version of the GLSL Shaders Mod from here : https://modminecraftpc.net/glsl-shaders-mod-minecraft/
- 2. Download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod
- 3. Download a SEUS shaderpack from the Downloads section above.
- 4. The .zip file that you download is in proper shaderpack format. Simply copy the .zip file to your .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
- 5. Select the shaderpack you installed from the Options > Shaders menu in Minecraft.
The Shaders Mod requires a bit of configuration and knowledge to use properly. This mod is used to power shaderpacks and is useless without them.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders is the only officially supported shaderpack because it is developed in tandem with the Shaders Mod itself. Most, if not all, other shaderpacks out there are derived from my work. Use SEUS if you want the newest and most efficient shader technology. Scroll down to the Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders section of this post to download.
To use a shaderpack, follow these instructions.
1. Navigate to your .minecraft folder (google is your friend if you don’t know how to do this).
2. Create a new folder called shaderpacks (without capital letters).
3. Place the shaderpacks you wish to use in this directory.
4. Valid shaderpacks include .fsh and .vsh files that the Shaders Mod reads to tell your GPU what to do during runtime. These files must be in a folder named shaders within any shaderpack. Shaderpacks may either be uncompressed folders or .zip files.
The following is an example of the file layout possibilities for the shaderpack Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders v10.0 Ultra
.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS v10.0 Ultra/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]
.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS v10.0 Ultra.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]
If this layout is not respected, your installed shaderpacks will not work. This is the first thing you
should check if your game looks like vanilla Minecraft.
5. In Minecraft, go to Options > Shaders. Here you will see a list of your currently installed shaderpacks. Select a shaderpack by clicking on it. Also, ensure that New block breaking is set to true.
6. Switching between some shaderpacks will cause errors. This is something that I am working on. In order to get rid of these errors, simply restart Minecraft.
Once the mod is properly installed, there are a few things you can do to ensure maximum performance.
- Run the game in a smaller resolution in full-screen
- Lower your render distance. SEUS is optimized for Short + 16³.
- Toggle Options > Video Settings > Performance > Smooth FPS:. ON gives more responsive input and more steady fps, but likely lower maximum FPS.
For All Minecraft Versions v11
SEUS Standard: SEUS-Standard-1.7.10.zip
SEUS Ultra: SEUS-Ultra-1.7.10.zip
SEUS Ultra DOF: SEUS-DOF-1.7.10.zip
SEUS Ultra Motion Blur: SEUS-Ultra-Motion-Blur-1.7.10.zip
SEUS v10.0 Lite: SEUS v10.0 Lite.zip
SEUS v10.0 Standard: SEUS v10.0 Standard.zip
SEUS v10.0 Ultra No Blur: SEUS v10.0 Ultra No Blur.zip
SEUS v10.0 Ultra Motion Blur: SEUS v10.0 Ultra Motion Blur.zip
SEUS v10.0 Ultra DOF: SEUS v10.0 Ultra DOF.zip
For 1.5.1/1.4.7 (Beta v10 Rc 7 Ultra)
For 1.4.7 (Beta v10 Rc6)
Link Download : http://dl1.azminecraft.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1413814054
For 1.2.5 v08
For 1.2.5 v09 shaders (only work for ATI users right now)
For all versions v10 (Supports everything from Minecraft 1.5.2 to Minecraft 1.11.2)
SEUS Ultra DOF
SEUS Ultra Motion Blur
For all versions v11 (Supports everything from Minecraft 1.5.2 to Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.12)
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod (v11.0) – SEUS, please comment below the article, we will support