Download Sky Extra Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (1235) – Developer: XxcommanderxX | Source: MCMaps
Sky Extra is a map thats been inspired by the popular SkyBlock style maps but, in this particular case, the map has been made to be a lot more challenging and borderline infuriating to players so, before we go into any further details, we want to highlight that you should only be playing this map if youre adept at playing survival maps and know your way around them. If youre still new to maps of this category then youre likely going to struggle quite a bit and we recommend steering clear of Sky Extra but, if youve got the necessary skills, Sky Extra is a map thats sure to provide you with an engaging experience as it pushes them to the absolute limit.
The core gameplay of Sky Extra is pretty much the same as youd expect from a SkyBlock style map since youll primarily be exploring, building, surviving and trying your best to slay all the monsters in your path. The twist, of course, is the fact that all these things are a lot more difficult to do than in most run-of-the-mill maps of this sort because resources are scarce, the mobs themselves are quite dangerous and there are also several challenging custom-made boss fights that youll have to make your way through.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Sky Extra has a pretty solid overall design and is free of most technical issues that surface in survival maps of this particular sort so, as long as you have version 1.14.3 of Minecraft, this is a map that you should be able to enjoy without any technical or compatibility related troubles that would hinder your experience.
Overall, Sky Extra is an expertly designed survival map that draws inspiration from SkyBlock style maps and cranks up the difficulty to a whole new level.
How to install Sky Extra Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Sky Extra Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (1235), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8