Download Situation Jump Map for Minecraft 1.12.2 view (2854) – Developer: Adjack123 | Source: MCMaps
Situation Jump is a highly creative Minecraft map that manages to keep things interesting from the moment it starts to the moment it ends and it does so by giving each individual level a situation which is essentially a gameplay element that it revolves around. The constantly changing situations, alongside the exceptional designed of the maps levels, make for a top notch gameplay experience so we definitely recommend giving Situation Jump a shot if youre looking for a parkour map that you wont be able to stop playing until youve seen everything it has to offer.
The Situation Jump map has a total of five different levels and every level is based on a different situation that youll have to adapt to in order to succeed at it. The first five levels are easy and the situation they revolve around is speed so youll have to get through them at a fast-paced so you dont end up getting stuck anywhere. The next five levels revolve around the jump boost situation and this is slightly harder to get the hang of than the speed situation so youll definitely need to up your game. Finally, the last level in the map consists of all the different situations that you faced prior to it as well as an array of challenging jumps that are actually quite hard to execute. The overall experience provided by the map is nothing short of spectacular and youll definitely be in for a delightful time if you give it a shot.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Situation Jumps overall design seems to be immaculate in terms of its technical aspects so its unlikely that youll run into any trouble while playing the map. The map is available for version 1.12 of Minecraft and, as long as you play it on the correct version, youll be in for a smooth and immersive experience.
Overall, Situation Jump is an innovative and engrossing parkour map that offers a delightful experience and doesnt cease to impress at all.
How to install Situation Jump Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Situation Jump Map for Minecraft 1.12.2 view (2854), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8