How to install Simply Conveyors Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2->1.7.10] – High speed lines Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Simply Conveyors Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2->1.7.10] – High speed lines compatible with minecraft versions:1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Transporting items in Minecraft is not exactly good and easy. It takes a lot of time and effort. Moreover, you will have to go back to your base and transport your other items, which turns into a waste of time as well. With the Simply Conveyors Mod, the transportation will be easier than ever with the support of conveyors.
Conveyors are under the shape as the railways of Minecraft. They are designed to make the entire process of carrying players, items, or any objects in Minecraft simpler and easier. There are a lot of different conveyors from basic to advanced types with their specific functionalities for you to work with.
Types of the conveyor and their function:
- Normal Conveyors: make a horizontal movement and can push virtually any type of entity.
- Holding Conveyor: keeps the objects in place on it until it is powered by redstone.
- Vertical Conveyors: move items upward (in vertical line)
- Inverse Conveyors: have a surface interacting with the underneath blocks
- Inverse Holding Conveyor: an inverse version of the Holding Conveyor. Instead of working like a normal inverse conveyor when it is powered by redstone, it drops the entity it is holding straight down.
- Conveyor Ramps: stair versions of the normal conveyors, only really works with players.
- Hopper Conveyor: works just as a hopper would, sends items downwards, and downwards only.
Can push virtually any type of Entity.
Holds entities in place on it unless it is powered by redstone.
Aside from that, the Simply Conveyors Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is designed to bring in some other cool stuff. For example, you have a conveyor that you can put upside down and that can come in handy. You can easily combine this particular mod with the More Mod. This way you can easily send your items to any location in just a single motion.
It certainly pays off and it manages to make the entire gameplay a lot more rewarding because of that. The mod receives regular updates and that can be a really good thing for it. Plus, you can easily install it on a server or client if you want with little to no restrictions. It’s just a delightful experience and one that will impress you quite a bit.
Conveyors that go straight up.
Yup, it has upside-down conveyors too.
Inverse Holding Conveyor
Inverse version of the Holding Conveyor. Instead of working like a normal inverse conveyor when it is powered by redstone, it drops the entity it is holding straight down.
Stair versions of the normal conveyors. Only really works with players.
Works just as a hopper would. Sends items downwards, and downwards only.
The simple fact that Simply Conveyors Mod is a very distinct and interesting mod does work to your advantage, so try to keep that in mind. Installing this mod is also easy, so overall you receive a very interesting outcome and a very rewarding set of results. That’s why you may want to check out this mod, because it gives you all the tools and features that you may need. Consider opting for the mod if you want to focus on transporting items fast and easy in Minecraft!
How to install?
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge API
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Simply Conveyors Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2->1.7.10] – High speed lines, please comment below the article, we will support