How to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod [1.16.5-1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2->1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Sildur’s Shaders Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod [1.16.5-1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2->1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
What Sildur’s Shaders Mod?
This is mod for game minecraft, it’s shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
OptiFine 1.16.3/1.15.2 (FPS Boost, Shaders Mod) is a mod that helps you to adjust Minecraft effectively. It makes Minecraft run more smoothly and use less resources. Besides, it enables you to run resource (texture) pack HD without installing more other mods.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod Screenshots:
Sildur’s vibrant shaders
Godrays and Lens flare!
Water shaders on mac!
- Lens Flare
- Working Motion blur.
- New waving stuff like Water, Lava, Lily pads and much more!
- Godrays for Sun and MOON.
- Gamma corrections
- Optimized at some points.
- Better lighting
Reflections are mostly stored in composite1.fsh. Currently there's only water reflections. Other kind of reflections(specular mapping) will return together with Parallax mapping at some point.
Basic shaders should work on pretty much every system. Vibrant shaders supports almost all GPUs sometimes you have to update your drivers if you run into issues. Especially Intel HD gpus require the latest drivers provided by intel or else shaders might not work.
Enable or Disable an effect
*Note, newer optifine versions for 1.8.9+ with the inbuild shadersmod allow you to enable or disable effects ingame while playing. Just go to: options -> video settings -> shaders -> pick a shader from the list -> shader options. To enable an effect, remove the 2 slashes (//) infront of something like: //#define Bloom -> #define Bloom To disable something add 2 slashes (//) infront of something like that: #define Bloom -> //#define Bloom
Where can I find more or other effects?
Most effects are stored in final.fsh, some in composite.fsh. Reflections can be found in composite1.fsh. Waving objects can be found in gbuffers_terrain.vsh.
How to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft:
- 1) Need Minecraft Forge, Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- 2) Create a new profile, and select Use Version: Forge in the edit profile menu. Run Minecraft, and close it after it has reached the main screen.
- 3) Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- 4) Navigate to your .minecraft folder, and locate the folder named mods.
- 5) Place the GLSL mod jar file in this folder.
- 6) Run Minecraft once again. This time, do not close it.
- 7) Download a version of Sildur’s Shaders.
- 8) Once again, look in your .minecraft folder, and find the newly generated folder; shaderpacks.
- 9) Place the Sildur’s Shaders download file into the shaderpacks folder.
- 10) In Minecraft, you should see a Shaderpacks option in the option menu. Click on this option and choose Sildur’s Shaders from the list of shaderpacks on the left.
- 11) Open a world or connect to a server and enjoy Sildur’s Shaders.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod Download Links:
For 1.8/1.8.x, 1.7.x
Suggest you to turn off the default minecraft clouds, video settings -> details -> clouds off. Go into composite.fsh and enable MAC_LAG_FIX if you got very low fps.
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.053 Lite: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1417063744
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.053 Medium: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1417063762
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.053 High: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1417063780
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.053 Ultra: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1417063810
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders
Sildur’s Basic Shaders
Basic (Use for Very old card): https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1413770552
For Minecraft 1.6.x to Minecraft 1.9.x
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders Lite Recommended for Intel cards and weak systems
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders Medium Recommended for recording or older PCs
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders High ~85-100fps on a [email protected]
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders High-MotionBlur
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders Extreme 65-85fps on a [email protected]
Sildur’s Enhanced Default For 1.8.x or newer, requires optifine 1.8.x H2 or newer
Sildur’s Enhanced Default For 1.7.10 and below
Sildur’s Basic Shaders Regular
Sildur’s Basic Shaders Motion Blur
Sildur’s Basic Shaders DoF
Sildur’s Basic shaders World curvature
Sildur’s Basic Shaders ACID Incomatible with macs
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Sildur’s Shaders Mod [1.16.5-1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2->1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support