How to install Ruins Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Ruins Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4] compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Ruins Mod for Minecraft: Helping You Generate Random Structures
Modifications have been popularly used among Minecraft players because it makes the game more exciting. Through different kinds of mods, you will be able to earn resources that you need in a manner that is quick and without having to incur any costs on your end.
One of the mods that you might want to try is Ruins Mod 1.11.2. Basically speaking, this is a structure spawning mod. It will allow you to build random structures and create a better world, depending on what you have envisioned. There are other mods that will basically allow you to do the same, but so far, this is the best.
What It Can Do?
Ruins Mod for MC allow you to spawn different structures. Your gaming world will never be the same as you will have the capability to build structures, including those that you have not possibly seen in the past. Beautiful buildings, churches, and other works of architecture can be randomly added. With the ruins that are included in Ruins Mod, you will surely not end up being bored. In every structure that will be built with this mod, you will have a lot to explore. More than just being able to build structures, it is also worth noting that treasure chests can be placed inside ruins, which will be handy when it comes to Survival mode. However, keep in mind that there are also some ruins that can pose serious danger, which is why such should be explored with extreme caution.
With Ruins Mod for Minecraft, you will be able to build structures almost anywhere. Whether it is on the water or in caves, even in the air, this mod will make it effortless for you to spawn new structures. It can build not only skyscrapers, houses, and villages. Ruins Mod can also build islands, boats, and air balloons, among others.
Why You Should Install Ruins Mod 1.11.2?
More than just being able to build random structures in your world, you should install Ruins Mod for Minecraft because it is going to make the game more entertaining. Generating new structures will change the way you enjoy the game. Also, it should be noted that this mod is 100% safe. It does not contain malicious threats that can harm your device. The creators of this mod also performs frequent updates, which will be able to help address any glitch and will make sure that it will be running smoothly.
What are you waiting for?
Download Ruins Mod now and see what it can do to make Minecraft more enjoyable. With this mod, you can easily build different structures in your world.
Ruins Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download Ruins Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Ruins Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4], please comment below the article, we will support