How to install Rough Mobs Mod [1.14.4-1.12.2-1.9.4] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Rough Mobs Mod [1.14.4-1.12.2-1.9.4] compatible with minecraft versions:1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
What is Rough Mobs Mod?
Rough Mobs Mod allows you to create custom entity spawn entrys. Rough Mobs Mod also allows you to add/remove your own attributes to entities on spawn. You can increase: max HP, speed, knockback resistance, attack damage and follow range. This mod is very configurable! You can change/disable every feature in your config file. The mod can also be used server-side only but it is not recommended because some features will be a bit buggy.
- Zombies spawn with random enchanted armor and weapons (You can add/remove equipment in the config file).
- Zombies have a chance to spawn on a Zombie Horse.
- Zombies have a small chance to spawn as boss zombies which are way more difficult to fight but they drop some nice equipment.
- Zombies apply the hunger effect to targets (The effect stacks up to level 4).
- Zombies have an increased knockback resistance and 30 max HP instead of 20 max HP.
- Baby Zombies now burn in sunlight.
- Skeletons (also Wither) spawn with random enchanted armor (You can add/remove equipment in the config file).
- Skeletons always spawn with a Bow in their mainhand and a sword/axe in their offhand. If a player is near them Skeletons exchange their weapons.
- Skeletons have a chance to spawn on a Skeleton Horse.
- Skeletons have a small chance to spawn as boss skeletons which are way more difficult to fight but they drop some nice equipment.
- Skeletons have 30 max HP instead of 20 max HP.
- Skeletons shoot a lot faster now. (Decreased bow cooldown from 20 to 0, 1.0.6+)
- Skeletons in the Nether always become Wither Skeletons on spawn.
- Wither Skeletons spawn now everywhere in the Nether.
- Creepers become invisible while they are near a player.
- Creepers are a lot faster now.
- Creepers explode now a bit faster (1 second fuse time instead of 1.5 seconds, 1.0.6+)
- Creepers explosion radius is a now a bit bigger (4 instead of 3, 1.0.6+)
- Creepers burn in sunlight (Off by default, 1.0.6+)
- Creepers explode if they are burning (Off by default, 1.0.6+). Do not combine the last two features except you want a ton of destruction¦
- Slimes do a lot more knockback depending on their size.
- Slimes have now 50% more HP and can jump further.
- Small Slimes can jump on players head to apply nausea and slowness to them.
- Endermen drop now at least one enderpearl on death.
- Endermen teleport players away who attack them.
- Endermen have a chance to apply either blindness or nause to targets.
- Endermen steal and drop held items of targets.
- Spiders take no more fall damage.
- Spiders apply the slowness effect to targets (The effect stacks up to level 4). If the effect reaches level 4, the next attack creates a web on the targets position.
- Spiders have a chance to spawn with a mob riding it (Mobs can be added/removed in the config file).
- Cave Spiders have all new features from normal Spiders.
- Witches apply random effects to entities around them.
- Witches spawn 4-7 Bats on death.
- Silverfish have a chance to split themselves into two when attacked.
- Zombie Pigmen have all new features from normal Zombies.
- Zombie Pigmen now also become angry if the player goes into their hitbox
- Zombie Pigmen also have a chance to become angry when the player breaks a block around them.
- Blazes spawn now everywhere in the Nether.
- Blazes have now 30 max HP instead of 20 max HP.
- Blazes create explosions on death.
- Blazes push the player away and deal damage to him if he attacks them. Always attack them with ranged weapons!
- Blazes ignite to the player if he goes into their hitbox.
- Ghasts have now 15 max HP instead of 10 max HP.
- Ghasts are now immune to arrows and other projectiles.
- Ghasts drop primed TNT when a player is below them.
- Fireballs shot by Ghasts create a bigger explosion on impact (Explosion radius increased from 1 to 3, 1.0.6+)
- Magma Cubes are now much more common.
- Magma Cubes have all new features from normal Slimes.
- Magma Cubes regenerate HP while in lava.
- Small Magma Cubes drop lava on death. This can be very dangerous if they stick on your head.
- Withers have now 600 HP instead of 300 HP.
- Withers knock attackers away.
- Withers summon Wither Skeletons over time.
- Bats can fly on players head and drain half a heart per second.
- Skeleton and Zombie Horses now burn in sunlight.
- Snowballs melt instantly when thrown in the nether.
A boss Zombie with a beautiful moon background
How Do You Install Rough Mobs Mod for Minecraft?
- Just like the other mods, we advise you to download and install the Minecraft forge first.
- Download the version of Rough Mobs Mod depending on the version of your game.
- Open the game folder and find the mods folder.
- Extract the content of the downloaded mod inside the folder.
- Run the server and enjoy the game.
Rough Mobs Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Rough Mobs Mod [1.14.4-1.12.2-1.9.4], please comment below the article, we will support