Download Resident Evil Map for Minecraft 1.13.2 view (1001) – Developer: NezoGG | Source: MCMaps
Resident Evil is map that, as the name suggests, has been inspired by one of the most beloved horror game franchises in existence. Although the name of the map might imply that this is a horror map, this actually isnt the case because Resident Evil is meant to be an adventure map with a few horror elements added into the mix in order to enhance the experience. This is an adventure map that we absolutely recommend trying out not only because of the franchise its based on but also due to its near flawless execution of the gameplay itself.
In Resident Evil, youll be a part of a rescue team known as Alpha team that was dispatched to locate Bravo Team who ended up disappearing in the middle of a mission without any communication. Once you end up finding Bravo Teams helicopter, though, you realize that a dangerous plot is afoot and you must do every single thing possible in order to stop it in its tracks. The core gameplay consists of high intensity combat that players wont be disappointed with and the game world itself is intricately crafted with various places for you to explore so youll definitely have an enjoyable experience making your way through the map.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Up until now, there havent been any major bug reports for the Resident Evil map so its quite likely that the map doesnt have any significant bugs that would actually have a significant impact on your overall gameplay experience in any way. The maps been designed to work with Minecraft 1.13.2 so, as long as you play it on a version of Minecraft that its compatible with, youll likely have a smooth experience.
All said and done, Resident Evil is an exceptional adventure map that definitely does justice to the beloved franchise that has multitudes of fans across the world.
How to install Resident Evil Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Resident Evil Map for Minecraft 1.13.2 view (1001), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8