How to install QuidCraft Mod [1.7.10->1.7.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install QuidCraft Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
QuidCraft Mod [1.7.10->1.7.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Quidcraft is a mod that was quite some time was not available for the version in the course of the game, however thanks to a modder can enjoy Quidditch matches in multiplayer. QuidCraft the best experience close to magic! It is a mod that we use both individually, and in multiplayer, so you can meet your friends for the next match.
QuidCraft Mod adds all the elements needed to enjoy with your friends playing Quidditch.
For those who do not know, Quidditch players move on flying broomsticks and should hit the balls that exist in the field of play to which they pass through the interior of the circle that it is in the area of field defended by the opposing team.
How to use:
- C moves up, LeftControl moves down, WASD moves like normal walking
- Broom: Craftable via wheat and sticks; can be mounted like a boat and flies with controls similar to creative flight (C moves up, Ctrl moves down, WASD moves as walking)
- Quaffle: Craftable via leather; can be thrown like an egg, falls slower though, is picked up when a player collides with it allowing for easy passing and interceptions
- Bludger: Craftable via iron; once released they will seek out the nearest player and attempt to bash into them. Contact will push the player away, and has a chance to knock them off their broom and the quaffle out of their hand
- Snitch: Craftable via gold and feathers; once released will fly away from the nearest player and dart randomly
- Beater Bat: Craftable via sticks and wood; used by beaters to smack bludgers away
- Bludger/Snitch Gloves:
Craftable via iron and leather respectively; used by a referee to capture bludgers and a seeker to catch the snitch (this is subject to change)
- Jersey/Headband: Craftable via wool; behaves like armor (chestplate and helmet) with very high durability so they shouldn’t ever break mid-match. Right click with one in hand to change its color
- Goal Block: Block made of wool; behaves similar to fences/portal blocks when placed. When a quaffle goes through it turns green and stops the quaffle from moving further away. This makes it easy to see when a goal is made and keeps the players from pointlessly fetching the quaffle
- Quidditch Chest: A Block made from a quaffle, 2 bludgers, a snitch, and a chest. When right clicked it spawns a premade quidditch pitch into the world centered on itself
Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download QuidCraft Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.
QuidCraft Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about QuidCraft Mod [1.7.10->1.7.2], please comment below the article, we will support