Download Project Zelda [Episode 1] Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (3312) – Developer: NOPEname | Source: MCMaps
Project Zelda [Episode 1], as the name suggests, is the first map in whats going to be a series of Zelda inspired adventure maps from Minecraft. This is a map series that aims to create a full-fledged Zelda game inside the Minecraft world that has its own game world, story and challenges to offer. Theres quite a bit of Zelda themed content available for Minecraft already but Project Zelda [Episode 1] is certainly among the best quality maps weve seen in a while and, due to this, it absolutely comes recommended from us.
The Project Zelda [Episode 1] consists of its very own game world, a very well thought out story thats going to span itself across the several episodes of this series, custom mobs, custom NPCs and a whole lot of other exceptional features that are going to have you thoroughly captivated if youre a Zelda fan and choose to give this map a shot. Even if you arent all that into Zelda, though, Project Zelda [Episode 1] is still a worthwhile map because it offers a pretty engaging gameplay experience all things considered. It goes without saying that, if you choose to get into Project Zelda [Episode 1], theres going to be a lot to look forward to as this is going to be a full series and, given the quality of this map, its fair to assume that theres more exceptional episodes to come.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Project Zelda [Episode 1] is a pretty solid map on a technical level so, as long as you arent using additional resource packs and mod while playing this map, you should be able to get a smooth and immersive experience. Its recommended that you have Optifine installed for this map, though, although it isnt mandatory and you may be able to do just fine without it.
Overall, Project Zelda [Episode 1] is an expertly designed map thats definitely raised our hopes for whats to come in the next maps of this series.
How to install Project Zelda [Episode 1] Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Project Zelda [Episode 1] Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (3312), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8