How to install Potion Core 1.12.2-1.11.2 (Potion effects) Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Potion Core 1.12.2-1.11.2 (Potion effects) compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Potion Core for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Description:
Potion Core contains a whole bunch of potion effects. There is no way to get the potions besides the creative menu in this mod, but check out Not Enough Potions, which has recipes and new brewing mechanics.
Potion Core Image:
- Slowfall – – Slows your fall and prevents some fall damage at level 1, and all fall damage at level 2.
- Levitation – – Forces you to float upwards – – similar to the 1.9 potion.
- Trueshot – – Increases projectile damage (like how strength increases melee damage).
- Klutz – – Decreases projectile damage (like how weakness decreases melee damage).
- Vulnerability – – Increases all damage to you (like how resistance decreases all damage to you).
- Recoil – – Reflects a portion of damage back to the attacker.
- Drowning – – Makes you only breath underwater.
- Weight – – Negative jump boost; makes it so you can’t jump up a full block.
- Step Up – – Increases your step height so you can step up a full block.
- Reach – – Increases your reach distance.
- Climbing – – Lets you climb walls like spiders.
- Corrosion – – Damages your armor and held item (except for gold items/armor).
- Repairing – – Repairs your armor and held item.
- Extension – – Prevents one other potion on you from ticking down per level. Essentially doubles the length of another potion on you.
- Solid Core – – Gives you knockback resistance.
- Flight – – Lets you fly like in creative mode.
- Random Teleport – – Teleports you to a nearby location.
- Surface Teleport – – Teleports you to the top surface block.
- Spawn Teleport – – Teleports you to your spawn point if you stand still with it for 10 seconds.
- Combustion – – Sets you on fire.
- Lightning – – Strikes you with lightning.
- Explosion – – Explodes you.
- Burst – – Creates an explosion at your position that doesn’t hurt you (only your enemies), and doesn’t do block damage.
- Revival – – If you die with this effect on, you will revive with 2 hearts per level.
- Launch – – Shoots you up into the air.
- Love – – Causes breedable entities to breed with eachother.
- Disorganization – – Shuffles your inventory
- Spinning – – Causes you to spin uncontrollably
- Perplexity – – Reverses your controls so forwards is backwards, sneak is jump, etc.
- Cure – – Clears all bad potion effects from you.
- Dispel – – Clears all good potion effects from you.
- Antidote – – Prevents you from taking poison damage.
- Purity – – Prevents you from taking wither damage.
- Chance – – Gives you one random potion effect per level for a minute (or instant if it’s an instant effect).
- Bless – – Gives you one random good effect per level for a minute (or instant if it’s an instant effect).
- Curse – – Gives you one random bad effect per level for a minute (or instant if it’s an instant effect).
- Inversion – – Inverts all potion effects on you (like regeneration -> wither, strength -> weakness, etc.).
It also changes the way a few vanilla potions work:
- Blindness – – Now the fog comes closer per level (making you more blind), and it also affects mobs, so they won’t attack you unless you are close to them.
- Invisibility – – Fixes invisibility so like before mobs won’t aggro to you with it on you unless you are holding items or wearing armour. The distance they can notice you at increases with each piece of armour worn and item held.
- Haste – – Makes it so haste makes you attack faster.
- Mining Fatigue – – Makes it so mining fatigue makes you attack slower.
Most settings can be enabled/disabled/modified in the config files.
Potion Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Potion Core 1.12.2/1.11.2
- Extract zip(or Jar) file.
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
Link Download: https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1518405256
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1518405318
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Link Download : https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1518405332
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1518405366
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Link Download : https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1518405379
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Potion Core 1.12.2-1.11.2 (Potion effects), please comment below the article, we will support