How to install Player Stats Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Player Stats Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4] compatible with minecraft versions:1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
The Player Stats Mod basically implements a whole lot of different character statistics into the game and these statistics then determine how good a character is at certain things which is pretty similar to the systems that most role playing games have built into them. The best use of this map would probably be in a server that tries to deliver RPG styled gameplay to its players.
It’s adds in-game statistics for player, which you can upgrade using experience.
- Accelerated Furnace: This statistic increases the melting speed.
- Mining: This statistic increases the speed of the mining pickaxe.
- Digging: This statistic increases the speed of the digging shovel.
- Cutting: This statistic increases the speed of the Ñutting axe.
- Attack Speed: This statistic increases the speed strike of the sword.
- Leaper: This statistic increases the height of the jump player.
- Soft Landing: This statistic reduces the damage from falling player.
Onto the stats themselves, Player Stats has a bunch of these to offer. Some of the stats include attack speed, mining speed, cutting speed and even digging speed. As you could probably tell, increasing these stats for your character will improve how it performs in each of those disciplines.
Player Stats Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Download Player Stats Mod
- Extract zip file.
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Author: xMrVizzy, MrDimkas_Studio
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Player Stats Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4], please comment below the article, we will support