How to install Plants Vs Zombies Mod 1.9.4 for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Plants Vs Zombies Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Plants Vs Zombies Mod [1.7.10->1.7.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.7.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Plants Vs Zombies mod also called is Minecraft Warfare. Minecraft Warfare mod will allow you to cultivate famous plants in a new block of land which adds mod. Once you have grown them can collect and plant where we want. In this second plantation, plants will already have the functionality of defending ourselves from the zombies.
In this latest version added defensive mushrooms, as well as new blocks to cultivate and improve our plants, getting that evolve their skills and to fulfil efficiently its function of defending our homes or anything else. Also new in this update on two new kinds of zombies that exist.
Plants Vs Zombies Mod Screenshots:
Plants Vs Zombies Mod Info:
There are 19 different kinds of plants in the game:
- Sunflower (produces Sun)
- Peashooter (fires Pea Pods at enemies, causing damage)
- Snow Pea (fires Snow Pods at enemies, causing damage and slowness)
- Repeater (fires 2 Pea Pods at a time)
- Spikeweed (hurts enemies when they tread on it)
- Threepeater (fires 3 Pea Pods at a time)
- Twin Sunflower (produces double the sun of a standard Sunflower)
- Iceberg Lettuce (freezes enemies on colliding)
- Wall-nut (protects plants)
- Potato Mine (blows up on contact, but takes time to arm itself)
- Marigold (produces gold nuggets)
- Pea-nut (Offensive and defensive)
- Puff-shroom (fires Shroom Pods that damage entities)
- Scaredy-shroom (can shoot further than normal mushrooms)
- Fume-shroom (fires a number of Shroom Pods at a time)
- Sun-shroom (produces sun, depending on the stage)
- Sun Bean (sun spurts from a zombie on contact)
- Hypno-shroom (Hypnotises a zombie to kill it’s fellow undead)
- Magnet-shroom (takes a helmet away from a zombie on contact)
Night plants will also work in day if Cocoa Beans are used on them.
To accompany the plants, a large range of new zombies have also been introduced:
- Buckethead Zombie (wears a bucket on his head)
- Flag Zombie (drops a Zombie Flag on death)
- Imp (aka Baby Zombies)
- Gargantuar (Massive zombie who attacks you with a pylon)
- Football Zombie (wears football armour)
- Engineer Zombie (has a Hard Hat, High-Vis Jacket, Leather Boots and a Diamond Pickaxe, drops them on death)
- Explorer Zombie (has leather armour and a torch)
- Newspaper Zombie (quicker than standard zombie)
- Peasant Zombie
- Peasant Buckethead Zombie
- Flag Peasant Zombie (with a unique flag!)
- Knight Zombie (wears an Iron Helmet)
- Monk Imp (Imp with Leather Chestplate and Leggings)
- Dragon Imp (resists fire attacks!)
- Wizard Zombie (turns plants into sheep on contact)
Plants are obtained through using Seed Packets, which can be crafted.
Pea Pods and Shroom Pods can be obtained from Pea Crops and Shroom Crops, which the seeds are dropped from grass or crafted. Hard Hats, High-Vis Jackets, Football Armor, Pylons, Zombie Flags etc. can only be obtained from killing the correct zombie.
Normal Seed Packets
Night Seed Packets
Trowel: Dig plants back up!
(Shroom Plant Seed recipe pending!)
Achievements can be obtained for doing certain things. The current achievements are:
- SPUDOW! – Blow up a zombie with a Potato Mine.
- No Smoking – Extinguish an Explorer Zombie’s torch.
- Great Wall – Plant a Wall-nut
- Going for Gold – Plant a Marigold.
Plants Vs Zombies Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Plants Vs Zombies Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Credits: CustomEpicness, MagicHaloManM, monkeybutt1810, Cheevey
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Plants Vs Zombies Mod [1.7.10->1.7.2], please comment below the article, we will support