How to install Placeable Items Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.8.9->1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Placeable Items Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.8.9->1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
There are a lot of items that are in Minecraft that can’t be placed. This can make decorating a home, stable, art gallery, shops, and other buildings hard. While frames have been in Minecraft for a long time at this point, being able to place many items is still not possible. If you are looking to have more items that are placeable, the Placeable Items Mod is for you.
The Placeable Items Mod can be used with versions 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10. This mod is used for both single players and on multiplayer servers. It is also an open source, meaning that you can change the code to allow for different options for the placeable items. This can be important on multiplayer servers, as you could remove some items from being placeable. The mod creator is working hard to add more items to the Placeable Items Mod 1.11.2.
Like many other Minecraft mods, the mod uses the Forge Mod Launcher. It is recommended to keep your Forge Mod Launcher up to date if you are going to be using Minecraft mods. Once you have Forge installed, download the mod. Then open your start menu, and search %appdata%/.minecraft/mods. This will open up the Minecraft mods folder, and this is where you store the Placeable Items Mod zip file. Once that is downloaded, close the file window, and launch Minecraft with Forge. Once in game, the mod should allow you to place items like apples, egg, and ingots that you would not have been able to normally place.
It allows players a 45-degree rotation of items. This is important since most items in Minecraft only have 90-degree rotation. This extra rotation can help with placing the items the way that you want, and makes it easy to decorate a building to be more realistic. There are also interactions when you right click on an item that has been placed with the Placeable Items Mod. There are also going to be achievements added to the Placeable Items Mod Minecraft in the near future. Another coming feature to the Placeable Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8.9 is mod support. This will allow for items for other mods to become placeable.
It is what players have been asking for in the base game from the beginning on Minecraft? At the moment, not all the items in the game are placeable with this mod, but a good amount is. Having more items that are decorative makes building a better time for all players. Being able to be used in both single player, and multiplayer, It adds a lot of options for builders in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.11.2 or older version
- Download the mod.
- Extract zip file.
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2
Author: Ferdz, Emx2000
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Placeable Items Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.8.9->1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support