How to install Photoptics Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Optical instruments Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Photoptics Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Optical instruments compatible with minecraft versions:1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
The Photoptics Mod is one of the mods which have been tailored for players who specifically enjoy using a variety of optical instruments. This has the sole intention of implementing a wide range of different instruments into the game in order to use them later on and enhance your overall experience.
It’s also supposed to add a lot of depth to the gameplay, making the entire experience a lot more enjoyable. Furthermore, it has to be noted that right now it’s only going to add only two additional items into the game. However, this low amount is only because the Photoptics Mod has been effectively issued recently and there are definitely going to be a lot of updates to come as they are already scheduled.
Photoptics Mod for Minecraft in Details
The first thing that the mod has to offer to the players is the basic binoculars. The item does pretty much what you might have expected from a regular pair of binoculars – – it allows you to see what’s going on at a fairly moderate distance which you’d usually won’t have the chance to check out with your regular sight.
This is something particularly crafty as it would allow you to scout around and explore new opportunities without having to directly approach them. They can be crafted throughout the crafting table, and you have to use four glass panes thoroughly on the edges as well as three iron ingots which are stacked in the middle row.
The second item which the Photoptics Mod 1.11.2 brings to your attention is the telescope which would seemingly serve the same purpose as the binoculars only that it allows you to take a peek at a much greater distance. This is also rather useful as it would provide you to further explore the opportunities provided by the designers and you don’t have to waste time running towards a particular destination. However, in order to craft this telescope, you are going to put a block of glass in the middle of the first row. After that, you should put an iron block in the second row, and once you are through with these, you have to finish it up with a glass pane in the third row.
Golden/Diamond (Red/Green/Blue) binoculars and telescopes are added:
- Each of them have special colors to enhance your view.
- They uses recipes with gold / diamond ingots and blocks, and red/lime/cyan stained glass (pane).
Ultimate binoculars and telescopes are added:
- It has unbelievable magnification & light gathering power, to brighten up your view.
- Quite expensive, as one will need as ender pearl/eye and enchanting table as ingredients.
Observation Reward System
- Observation on certain celestial objects using handheld telescope will give you certain reward.
- Pressing F key (Shift+X key on 1.9.4) (by default) while directly looking at the object does this.
- The rewards are configurable, one can edit the list of object & reward commands match to modify the rewards!
Using Basic Binoculars
Combination with Stellar Sky
Night view of a village with Binoculars
Basic Binoculars and Basic Handheld Telescope
The mountain seen with Basic Binoculars
The mountain seen with Basic Handheld Telescope
Clicking Basic Binoculars on hand
Explore New Horizons
The sole intention of the mod is to provide you with the opportunity to properly explore the never-ending realm that Minecraft has to offer. With the mod, you’d be capable of doing so without wasting hours and hours in reaching particular destinations, and you could also craft the items pretty easily.
Configuration & Commands
You can configure rewards Repeatable with Wait Duration, or Limit the observation by number (e.g. Like only available for 3 times) using /observe setlimit’, /observe resetcount’, /observe setwait’ commands. Just try setting them in reward commands:
- /observe setlimit’ sets the limit number of observation for the player and object.
- /observe resetcont’ resets the observation count for the player. This allows inifinitely repetitive observation take place.
- /observe setwait’ sets the wait duration time before next observation. The time can be specified with unit d’, s’, t’ where each means day, second, tick.
Reward commands may have these alternative parameters:
- @p : the observing player
- @o : the ID of the celestial object being observed
- @x, @y, @z : the x, y, z coordinate of the player
How to install?
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Stellar API
- Download and install Stellar Sky Mod
- Download Photoptics Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Photoptics Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Optical instruments, please comment below the article, we will support