How to install Particle Man Mod of minecraft Control Fire, Water, and Redstone [1.12.2-1.10.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Particle Man Mod of minecraft Control Fire, Water, and Redstone [1.12.2-1.10.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Particle Man Mod of minecraft [1.12.2/1.10.2]
Particle Man Mod basically implements a particle glove into the game that’s used to do all the crazy stuff that the mod brings to the table. This particle glove stores and collects particles and allows players to manipulate them to do a lot of great things. Once you’ve managed to store some particles in the glove, you’ll be able to do lots of cool stuff that’ll certainly make your gameplay more enjoyable. Onto the specifics, you’ll be able to shoot particle sprays at your enemies that actually come back if they don’t hit a target. There’s a shield that you can conjure up, and this shield will even protect you if you’re afk. The shield can also be transformed into a shockwave that can deal an insane amount of damage to enemies.
The elements that the Particle Man mod has to offer are Fire, Redstone, and Water. Fire can burn enemies and provide a minor knockback, Redstone deals high damage with a really heavy knockback, and water can be used to put out fires, deal small amounts of damage and even launch yourself in a direction, and the ability to launch yourself can definitely be a useful tool in a lot of situations.
- Pull, store and control particles with the particle glove.
- Use as melee elemental effect for precise damage.
- Shoot a spray of particles at your enemies, comes back if you miss.
- Create a shield out of them to protect you while fighting or mining or even afk.
- Make a shockwave from the shield by crouching.
- Carefull not to starve to death, controlling the elements is exausting.
- Has 2 controls defaulting to k’ and l’, cycles active element and shield deploy (retract if crouching).
- Fire: It burns and hurts entities with some knockback.
- Redstone: High damage and high knockback.
- Water: Used to launch yourself in the opposite direction or cause minor damage to mobs, also puts out fires.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CoroUtil.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Particle Man Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1523895267
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Link Download : https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1523895209
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1523895250
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Link Download : https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1523895190
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1523895231
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1
Link Download : https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1523895163
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Particle Man Mod of minecraft Control Fire, Water, and Redstone [1.12.2-1.10.2], please comment below the article, we will support