Download Parkour? Maybe! Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.1.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (1077) – Developer: Sinew28, linzefeng | Source: MCMaps
Parkour? Maybe! is an exhilarating parkour map built for players whove grown tired of the maps in this category that tend to recycle the same concepts over and over again and are looking for something fresh and interesting to get hooked on. This is an expertly crafted map thats filled to the brim with features and makes use of a variety of creative design techniques to provide players with a gameplay experience thats truly refreshing and immersive and will have them hooked from the moment they start playing to the moment the map ends.
Parkour? Maybe! consists of 19 different parkour courses and each individual course is more than capable of pushing your skills to the absolute limits. There are underwater courses, lava based courses or even those that take place within dangerous mineshafts. The Parkour? Maybe! map also utilizes a variety of special blocks that give players abilities like wall climb, high jump, super speed, floatation and various others and these blocks are a welcome addition to the mix as they add a great deal of depth to the overall experience and help keep the gameplay fresh and interesting until the very end. The Parkour? Maybe! map supports multiplayer as well so if you have friends who are willing to join in on the adventure then we definitely recommend inviting them to do so.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Alongside being packed with features, Parkour? Maybe! seems to be spot-on as far as its technical side is concerned because there arent any significant bugs or issues in the map that would cause trouble while youre enjoying it. The map is available for Minecraft 1.14.4 only so, in order to play it, youll need to have the same version of Minecraft installed.
Overall, Parkour? Maybe! is an exceptional parkour map thats loaded with features and is going to have you thoroughly captivated and entertained until the very end.
How to install Parkour? Maybe! Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Parkour? Maybe! Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.1.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (1077), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8