How to install OpenComputers Mod Computers, Robots [1.12.2-1.11.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
OpenComputers Mod Computers, Robots [1.12.2-1.11.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
OpenComputers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds programmable, modular and persistent computers to the game.
This mod adds computers and robots that can be programmed in Lua 5.3. Computers persist across saves (i.e. execution resumes where the computer was saved when it is loaded again), they are highly modular(there are graphics cards, network cards, redstone cards, ¦). If a compatible power generating mod is present, by default they will need power to run – – however, like pretty much everything else about the mod, this can be changed in the config.
OpenComputers is designed to fit well with survival gameplay, and is played best in combination with other mods, which allow automating ore processing, and ideally crafting to some extent! Computers are not cheap to craft, so don’t expect to build your first computer early when starting a new game. If you want an extra challenge, try the hard mode recipe set (see .minecraft/config/opencomputers/user.recipes for more information).
There are a lot of components in the mod that can be used to extend computers, such as motion sensors, holograms and there are also robots. Inter-operation with many other mods is provided via the Adapter block (for example reading power information from energy cells and so on).
The name may have given it away: the main feature this mod adds are programmable computers. OpenComputers itself allows writing programs using the Lua programming language, specifically Lua 5.2. Computers can be programmed at a very low level, but the built-in operating system emulates a Lua environment as close to vanilla Lua as possible within the restraints of the sandbox it is running in.
To make your life easier, computers persist their script state across saves; this means they’ll continue executing where they left off when the chunk they are in was unloaded. If a compatible power mod is installed alongside OpenComputers, computers will require energy to run, and numerous components will require energy for certain operations.
Robots and Drones
Aside from the stationary computers and components, OpenComputers also provides robots and drones, computers that can move around the world and interact with it similar to how players can. Robots are more powerful than drones, they can use tools and contain a much larger number of components. Drones are much more mobile than robots and can perform a few actions robots cannot, such as leashing animals.
There are also several other computer devices in the mod, such as servers, essentially allowing for four computers in one block, microcontrollers, cheaper but more limited computers, as well as tablets, which are basically portable computers.
A key focus of OpenComputers is modularity, allowing you to choose very dynamically from which parts to build your computers, robot and other devices. There are multiple tiers of computer cases, screens, graphics cards, network cards and so on. In that way there is also a certain level of progression in the mod, as you work towards building better, faster and more powerful computers.
Most things in OpenComputers are configurable. Don’t like the power requirements? Change them or disabled them entirely. Screens not rendering from far enough away? Increase the render distance. The config file is heavily documented, so it should be pretty clear from each config entry’s comment what it does.
Aside from general configuration, it is also possible to adjust each of the item recipes in OpenComputers via recipe files – – no need for Minetweaker! There are also a few different recipes set available, have a look in the config/opencomputers directory.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
OpenComputers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.1
Link Download : https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1520909188
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1520909216
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about OpenComputers Mod Computers, Robots [1.12.2-1.11.2], please comment below the article, we will support