How to install OceanCraft Mod 1.8.9-1.8.9-1.7.10-1.7.2 Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install OceanCraft Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
OceanCraft Mod 1.8.9-1.8.9-1.7.10-1.7.2 compatible with minecraft versions:1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
OceanCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
Introduction OceanCraft Mod:
OceanCraft Mod is a mod add Mobs, Block’s, and more items very cool world generatons like Shell’s SeaWeeds or PillarHouses!
You can create with fish, whale annimal on the sea. You can even drop the Creatures with your Fishing Net and put them in your aquarium, You can Defeat the Cannibals or dive to oysters!
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Drops: Raw Fish
Drops: Big Raw Fish
Drops: Raw Turtle Meat Rare Drop: Turtle Shell
Drops: Raw Fish Be Carefull it kills you and the fish
Drops: Ray Sting
Drops: Raw Crab Drops Like an egg from Chicken: Crab Legs
Drops: Bone It attack’s you
There are three kinds of seaweed
Dont walk on it!¦Woops
Items & Armor:
You can click right mouse on a Mob can you catch him
You can catch: Fishy, Ray and Crab…and place him again. So you felling
When you eat it you get 5:00 minutes WaterBreathing NightVision
A Portable Turtle Shell as Rare drop from a Sea Turtle
a tropical hut from the cannibals spawns in beach
these colorfull shells spawns in beach biome
Video Mod Showcase:
How to install OceanCraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded zip file into C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftmods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
OceanCraft Mod Download Links:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about OceanCraft Mod 1.8.9-1.8.9-1.7.10-1.7.2, please comment below the article, we will support