How to install Noel Mod(Christmas Decoration Mod) 1.12.2-1.10.2 Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Noel Mod(Christmas Decoration Mod) 1.12.2-1.10.2 compatible with minecraft versions:1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Noel Mod(Christmas Decoration Mod) Description:
Noel Mod’s a Christmas decoration mod for Minecraft. Read more: Wintercraft Mod
More: Minecraft Christmas mod
Noel Mod Features:
- Bell Ringer: Makes noises when right-clicked.
- Candle: Light up the area!
- Candycane: An edible Item.
- Peppermint Candy: Smaller bits of candy canes, do they really have an effect?
- Candycane Armor: Yup! Kinda useless but really pretty.
- Donation Booth.
- Glowstone Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Gold Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Light String [NORMAL, STRAIGHT, HANG]: Christmas lights.
- Stockings: A decorative block.
- Frosted Planks: Planks that have been frosted over.
- Shrub Tree: A Charlie Brown tree.
- Present: Basically a lucky block, obtained by crafting them with spirit, or killing elves.
- Advent Calendar.
- Ore Variant Ornaments: Ornaments that are ore based.
- Tea Kettle: A decoration.
- Mug: Useless item really¦
- Hot Chocolate: Yum! Elves enjoy this.
- Spirit: Christmas spirit, captured.
- Spirit Ore: Found in the depths of the earth.
- Stone Path: As opposed to dirt path?
- Wreath: Decoration.
Noel Mod Screenshots:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Noel Mod(Christmas Decoration Mod) 1.12.2-1.10.2, please comment below the article, we will support