How to install Naruto C Mod [1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Naruto C Mod [1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Naruto C Mod for Minecraft [1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
This mod create by Jinryuu, most you like film Naruto, It’s Update for the new attribute system. NARUTO mod use with Minecraft Forge.
Minecraft’s Naruto Mod is unique in a few ways. Firstly, the addition of ninjas – – what other mods add ninjas to Minecraft?
There’s also an extremely good function which provides a that requires a host by using this mod; whether you’ll have the ability to look for a server people is one more thing completely. Then this is actually the been awaiting all of this period if desired to do such things as stumble upon the water, throw fire, produce clones of oneself onthefly or other things you’ve observed in the Naruto series.then this is the Minecraft mod you’ve been waiting for all this time.
Please Enjoy until DBC 1.0 is ready. This is my second mod which i will work on.
Chakra is the force energy used by the Naruto characters.
- Jutsu System
- Katon Housenka no Jutsu
- Chakra Energy system
- Chakra bar!
- Chakra Charge!
- Chakra Jump! More then 4 block high for now
- Chakra Control! Water Walking!
- Chakra Dash!
- New Swords:
- Ninja Katana
- New Ranged Weapon:
- Giant Shuriken
- Explosive Tag
- Kunai with Explosive Tag
- New Armors:
- Konoha Ninja outfit
- Akatsuki outfit
- 18 Konoha Ninja outfits (from Team 7,8 and 9)
- Other Language Support!
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- And Much More To Come!
Naruto C Mod Video Review :
Every key is configurable
- The default is C for Charge Chakra but only if you have a Headband equipped.
- X for chakra jump and just like Charge Chakra this also needs a Headband equipped.
- Ctrl will allow you to use Chakra Control. For now you can come up from underwater faster and walk on Water but now it wont give you that feel.
- R allows you to use chakra dash or it may be called a fast run function.
- You make jutsus by pressing first the right click with nothing in hand!
- Then you use the numeric keys, 1, 2 and 3 combinations to make a jutsu.
- The current combinations are:
- 1,3,2,3,1 Rasengan
- 2,1,2,3,2 Chidori
- 3,2,2,1,3 Katon Housenka no jutsu
- J is the Abilities key. Press it to see your statistics, then click on the X down if you are done or esc.
- To add Training Points Type: /nctp (amount) [playerName] it should work as the default /xp command.
- JinRyuu’s Better Rendering Addon for all of my mods This is required when you want modeled Aging cycles
- The JBRA is Compatible with mods that don’t edit the Render files! JBRA is not Compatible with Render API!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Naruto C Mod
- Put Naruto C Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Update for the new attribute system.
- Currently only 1.6.4 compatibility and attribute system changed. Everything is the same.
- But jutsu creator, skills and sharingan are under development.
- Released with 2 new experimental features!
- Chakra control now let you climb any wall like a ladder, added an experimental clone jutsu (seals: 1,1,3,2,3)
- Added experimental byakugan (activated with G and it will damage the oponents chakra if has any)
- Fixed the outfit crash bug and changed the attribute save place (experimental for bukkit servers).
Naruto C Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
NarutoC Universal (For Single and Multiplayer too)
JRMCore Universal (JinRyuuModsCore’ for Client and Server. This will be required for every JinRyuu’s Mods(except for HDSkins)
NarutoC Universal (For Single and Multiplayer too)
For Minecraft 1.4.7
Readmore: Years C Mod for Minecraft
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Naruto C Mod [1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support