Download Motor Course 2 Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (2157) – Developer: BrosephMC | Source: MCMaps
If youve been following us for a while then youre probably familiar with the Motor Course map that we talked about a while ago. For those who are unfamiliar, the Motor Course map was a pretty innovative parkour map in which players had to parkour across cars moving across a highway. The map received a lot of critical acclaim for having such a unique setting and, thankfully, the much awaited sequel for this exceptional map is finally here. Motor Course 2 is a map that builds on the fundamentals laid out by its predecessors and provides a highly engaging experience that players will not be disappointed with at all.
The thing that defines the Motor Course 2 map is, of course, the fact that the map doesnt take place in a traditional parkour setting and, instead, will require you to parkour from one card to another on a highway thats filled with traffic. There are six different kinds of roads in the map that can be up to five lanes wide and itll be up to you to successfully make your way through the cars on these roads while making sure that you dont fall down. The map also supports multiplayer so, if you want to have a friend join in on the adventure with you, youll be given the ability to make it happen.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
The core gameplay of Motor Course 2 doesnt feature any complex elements or mechanics and this is perhaps one of the main reasons why its immaculate on a technical level and doesnt have any major bugs that would hinder your experience.
Overall, Motor Course 2 is a top notch parkour map that does an excellent job of carrying forward the legacy of its predecessor and providing players with an engrossing experience.
How to install Motor Course 2 Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Motor Course 2 Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (2157), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8