How to install More Mobs Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraftt?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install More Mobs Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
More Mobs Mod [1.7.10->1.7.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Install More Mobs Mod for Minecraft [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
More Mobs Mod Description:
It is a mod that adds a variety of new creatures to thegame, which will appear in all dimensions, or rather, some kind of enemies, animals orbeings appear depending on the biome and also the dimension in which we find ourselves.
Too many new mobs, from monkeys to sharks to even weird mutated kangaroos! Release the wild with this mod.
-1. Evil Steve (Has a new texture made by cobra_fett)
2. Reaper (texture by Stompingbear)
4. Lava Snake
4. Dog (texture by Rayner_XIII)
10. Swamp Crawler
-4. Orange Ghost
5. Purple Ghost
6. Dark Zombie
9. Burning Obsidian (doesn’t spawn currently) [texture base by enderdan, edited by me]
-1. Sprender (texture by complienscreator00)
2. Crender (texture by complienscreator00)
3. EnderPig (texture by complienscreator00)
4. Endead (texture by complienscreator00)
5. EnderCube (texture by complienscreator00)
6. EndPC (texture by complienscreator00)
7. Skelender [texture by ToeKutter]
-3. Priest (has a new texture made by cobra_fett)
4. Knight (give it gold ingot!) (Has a new texture, made by cobra_fett)
5. Lumberjack (has a new texture, made by cobra_fett)
6. Merchant (texture by Hawwken)
— Merchant Trading–
7. Villager (trades gold ingot for a map)
More Mobs Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you Need Forge API
- Download More Mobs Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you wont have any issues with Minecraft.
More Mobs Mod Download Links:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about More Mobs Mod [1.7.10->1.7.2], please comment below the article, we will support