How to install Minema Mod 1.12.2-1.14.4-1.10.2 – Videos in Minecraft Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Minema Mod 1.12.2-1.14.4-1.10.2 – Videos in Minecraft compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Minema Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Description:
It’s allows you to record smooth videos in Minecraft even at extremely low frame rates by turning the Minecraft engine into an offline renderer. This allows you to use very expensive rendering techniques which would normally be too slow for real-time rendering and capturing.
Technically, it can be compared with the startmovie command in Source engine or the fixed_time_step variable in CryEngine. If you try to record, for instance, an explosion of 1,000,000 TNT blocks with tools like Fraps, Dxtory or Shadowplay, you would get nothing more than a slideshow. Even if your PC is fast enough for the targeted movie frame rate, it usually produces less smooth results than Minema. But keep in mind that this mod is designed for intermediate users that need to record cinematic or experimental Minecraft movies rather than for normal gameplay movies.
Minema Mod Showcase:
With this mod, you can easily record ridiculously complex scenes, like 32000 eggs and arrows spawned simultaneously at one point with random velocity
If you tried to record that with tools like Fraps, you would get nothing more than a slideshow. Even if your PC is fast enough for the targeted movie frame rate, it usually produces less smooth results than Minema. But keep in mind that this mod is designed for intermediate users that need to record cinematic or experimental Minecraft movies rather than for normal gameplay movies.
How to use Minema Mod?
For Official Versions
- To start and stop a recording session, simply press F4. The key can be configured in the key bindings menu.
Recommended third-party mods:
- Camera Studio – – for smooth camera movements during recording.
If you’re familiar with video encoding, it is highly recommended to use ffmpeg to compress videos on the fly. You can download ffmpeg here:
- Windows: http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
- MacOS X: http://ffmpegmac.net/
- Linux: Use a packet manager of your choice and search for ffmpeg.
Recommended ffmpeg parameters:
-f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb24 -s %WIDTH%x%HEIGHT% -r %FPS% -i - -an -c:v libx264 -preset medium -qp 10 video.mp4
Lossless H.264 (RGB mode):
-f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb24 -s %WIDTH%x%HEIGHT% -r %FPS% -i - -an -c:v libx264rgb -preset medium -qp 0 video.mp4
For Unofficial Versions
Load the mod with forge.
Configure it by Clicking at Mods -> Click at Minema -> Click at Config
You should have three sections: Encoding, Capturing and Engine Overrides
Each setting has an explanation if you hover over it!
Here are only some notes to the important bits:
You have two options when recording with Minema:
Export every single frame as a tga file. (png, jpg or others are not supported anymore!)
Disable Use video encoder’
Use a video encoder (ffmpeg.exe and you will have no hassle) to encode a video in real time.
Enable Use video encoder’ and follow the ffmpeg guide.
Frame height and width:
By setting a custom resolution, Minema will resize the framebuffer and record with this resolution. This is not down/upsamling, this is the native resolution!
Minema detects if your GPU supports this and uses the old method if necessary. So this setting should be enabled all the time.
Minema is for local world recording, obviously. None of these settings work properly if you are recording on a remote server.
And to finally use Minema: Press F4 to start/stop recording. You should here a chicken laying an egg to indicate that recording began/stopped. Simple as that.
Setting up FFMpeg:
Download the ffmpeg archive (see Downloads) and extract ffmpeg.exe which is inside the bin folder in this archive. Put ffmpeg.exe into your root minecraft install folder and you are good to go with the default settings.
But please use at least v3.2.4 or set the output color format manually to yup420p! Only then video files will be compatible with popular video players and editors!
Editing the video encoder parameters: The only interesting part is the -qp 18′ part. This number might only be positive. 0 means pretty much lossless quality, the higher this number gets the lower the quality gets. (30 would be very lossy for example)
These parameters are effectively the command line arguments given to the video encoder. This in theory makes Minema compatible with pretty much any video encoder.
How to install Minema Mod?
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Minema Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (Unofficial version)
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (Unofficial version)
For Minecraft 1.11 (Unofficial version)
For Minecraft 1.11.2 (Unofficial version)
Author: BarracudaATA, Gregosteros
For Minecraft 1.12.2 (Unofficial version)
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1521817413
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Minema Mod 1.12.2-1.14.4-1.10.2 – Videos in Minecraft, please comment below the article, we will support