Download Lockwood Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (4860) – Developer: LockwoodForLife | Source: MCMaps
Lockwood Parkour is a parkour map that aims to stick to the fundamentals of the parkour genre in order to provide players with a gameplay experience that demonstrates just why these maps have become so popular ever since they first surfaced. Parkour maps have always been renowned for providing players with an intense and borderline rage inducing experience and Lockwood Parkour is a map thats been designed to the exact same thing. If youre on the hunt for a straightforward but immersive parkour map that sticks with the fundamentals of the genre then look no further because Lockwood Parkour has all youre looking for.
Lockwood Parkour is a fairly short map considering the fact that it only consists of six different levels for players to go through but, all things considered, the experience is definitely worthwhile. Each individual level of the map is sure to provide you with a challenge and youll have a great time making your way through them as well implying, of course, that you have the skills necessary to progress further into the map. It goes without saying that Lockwood Parkour is a map that we only recommend for players who are adept at Minecraft parkour because it might be a bit too challenging for players who are still new to maps of this kind.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Lockwood Parkour, thanks to its extremely straightforward design, is a map that players will be able to enjoy with absolutely no trouble as its unlikely to have technical trouble that would hinder the player experience in any way. The maps compatible with version 1.15 of Minecraft so youll need to have the same version of the game if you wish to play it.
All said and done, Lockwood Parkour is a captivating parkour map that stays true to the map categorys fundamentals to make for a challenging and engrossing experience.
How to install Lockwood Parkour Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Lockwood Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (4860), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8