How to install Item Scroller Mod [1.15.2-1.10.2] – (Modifier keys to move) Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Item Scroller Mod [1.15.2-1.10.2] – (Modifier keys to move) compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Download Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
A client-side mod that adds several ways of moving items in inventory GUIs. This is done by scrolling the mouse wheel over item slots (optionally while holding some modifier keys) or by holding down modifier keys and then left- or right-click dragging over the slots.
Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has a few modifier keys (Shift, Ctrl and Ctrl + Shift) to move entire stacks, all matching items or all items. It also has special handling for Villagers to ease the annoying clicking around while trading. As of version 0.11.0, it also has special crafting inventory handling (with a 18-slot internal “recipe memory”).
The basic item scrolling is similar to what NEI (and some other mods) also did/do. But I wanted more control and more ways to move items, so I made this mod to have all those modes that I find useful, in one distinct, client-side mod (so it also works on vanilla servers all the same).
There are config options to individually enable or disable more or less any of the modes. There are also options to reverse the scroll directions, or to change what for example “scrolling up” means. All the configs are accessible via the in-game config menu.
- Mouse wheel scroll alone: Move one item at a time from or to the slot hovered over.
- Shift + scroll: Move entire stacks at a time. The stack hovered over is moved last.
- Ctrl + scroll: Move all matching items to or from the other inventory.
- Ctrl + shift + scroll: Move everything to or from the other inventory.
- Shift + left click and hold + drag: Move all the stacks that are dragged over.
- Shift + right click and hold + drag: Move all but the last item from all the stacks that are dragged over.
- Ctrl + left or right click and hold + drag: Move only one item from all the stacks that are dragged over.
- shift + click on an empty slot with items in the cursor: Move all matching items to that inventory.
- shift + click outside the inventory with items in the cursor: Drop all matching items from the entire inventory.
Special case – – Villager GUI:
Villager GUI has special handling (if enabled in the configs). It is only used when you hover over the output slot.
- Hold shift and scroll down to fill the recipe/trade input slots
- Hold shift and scroll up to move the output items to the player inventory as usual
- When the output slot is empty: hold shift and scroll up to move the input items to the player inventory
So basically you can just hold shift and scroll down/up repeatedly to trade items fast & easy.
Special case – – Crafting grids (or similar):
There is support for crafting grid re-filling and mass crafting of items.
- While hovering over a crafting output slot, scroll down to fill one set of ingredient items to the grid
- If you hold shift while scrolling down, then the grid is filled as much as possible
- For this to work, there must either be an item in the output slot (so a set of ingredient items on the grid), or you must have a stored recipe selected while scrolling down over an empty output slot
- To craft one recipe’s worth of items, scroll up while hovering over he output slot
- To craft all the ingredients from the grid (basically a shift + click on the output slot), hold shift and scroll up
- To craft as much as possible from all the items available in the GUI, hold Ctrl + Shift + scroll up over the output slot
- When the output slot is empty, you can hold Shift and scroll up to move the ingredient items off the grid
- The grid can also be emptied by Ctrl + Shift + scrolling over one of the ingredient slots, like you would do the move all items action in other inventories
- When you scroll to craft items, or scroll to add items to the grid (if the config option craftingScrollingStoreRecipeOnFill is enabled), then the current output item and the ingredients are stored as a recipe to the currently selected recipe slot
- Alternatively, while hovering over an output slot with a craft result item, you can press Shift + the Recipe key + a number key to store the recipe to the slot by that number (slots 1 to 9 only).
- To see the stored recipes, and to change the selection, hold the hotkey for Recipe store/recall (by default S), and then either scroll, or press a number key to change the selection
- If you use the Recipe key + number method to load a recipe while hovering over the output slot, then the ingredient items are immediately moved to the grid
Note: This feature is actually in no way tied to crafting grids/tables. All the to-be-supported crafting grids must be added to the configuration. The vanilla crafting grids, plus all the crafting grids from Ender Utilities have been added there by default (and thus also serve as examples of how the config should look like).
Blacklisting Slots or GUIs:
By default the ME Terminal slots from Applied Energistics 2, and the Crafting Station side inventory slots from Tinkers’ Construct are blacklisted. You can blacklist problematic slots or entire GUIs via the in-game config menu (the blackListedSlots and the blackListedGuis options). To find out the required class name to add to the blacklist, use the debug key combination Ctrl + Alt + Shift + I while hovering over a slot to get information about the slot, or while NOT hovering over a slot to see the GUI class name.
Alternatively, you can also simply toggle ON/OFF Item Scroller as-needed while inside a GUI, by pressing the toggle key, (which is Ctrl + S by default, can be configured in the Controls menu). The ON/OFF status is retained for as long as the game is running. There are two different noteblock sounds to indicate what the status changed to: the higher-pitch pling when enabling, and the lower-pitch bass when disabling.
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Item Scroller Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Item Scroller Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Item Scroller Mod [1.15.2-1.10.2] – (Modifier keys to move), please comment below the article, we will support