How to install Hungry Animals Mod [1.12.2-1.8.9->1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Hungry Animals Mod [1.12.2-1.8.9->1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.7.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Hungry Animals Mod (Realistic Animals) 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 changes vanilla animals’ feeding activity and AI. It gives animals in Minecraft a more realistic tone. They are naturally more afraid of you and other people so taming must be practiced carefully or by use of traps. You’ll see a meter when you hover your pointer over an animal and that explains the health, hunger, and tamability of them. They will also feed and reproduce on their own.
Now wild animals can grow their population! They eat grass and sometimes they even fall in love. Of course some of them could be starved to death. They will make equilibrium with nature. High population will deepen their competition and excess will naturally die.
Animals begin to excrete! You can see excreta over every hills and every fields. Be careful, excreta can cause serious outbreak. Ferment excreta into good manure to grow more wheat and carrots. If you have other mods that add sulfur, you can even make saltpeter with excreta.
Animals are frightened easily as you walk beside them. They run away from any player. You need to be patient to tame them and hunt. Don’t worry, There are nice new tools for hunting like trap, slingshot and bolla. Tamed animals can use trough to eat food.
Complicated husbandry needs machines. With nice machines like blender, thresher and millstone, improve your production and reprocess excess materials. This machines must be powered by physical force. You can run your machines with hand but also the tamed animals, too!
This mod also has nice configuration system that allows server admin to modify almost everything in the mod and vanilla animals.
- Food Value : determines how much they are full. increased when eats food, decreased every tick.
- Taming Value : determines how much they are tamed.
- Excretion Value : excretes when 1.0. increased every time the animal spends food value.
- Food eating : follows and eats fallen food, held food.
- Block eating : eats blocks like crops, grass
- Herd : makes herd
- Avoid people : runs away from players
- Love : falls in love when full
- Excreta : can be fermented into manure, saltpeter
- Animal Attributes : Basal Metabolic Rate (food value usage per tick), Max Food Value, Movement Speed, Health, Edible Foods, Edible Blocks and so on.
- Animals from Mod : Animals from other mod can be affected by this mod (mo creatures mod, Animals+, and others).
- World : Excreta Attributes (Fermentation, Fertilization, Erosion), Grass Growth.
How to install?
- Make sure you Need Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Hungry Animals Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Hungry Animals Mod [1.12.2-1.8.9->1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support