How to install HarvestCraft Mod Minecraft [1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install HarvestCraft Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
HarvestCraft Mod Minecraft [1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
HarvestCraft Mod Minecraft [1.15.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
HarvestCraft Mod introduction:
This mod adds in over Three Hundred new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
You also can check out some other food mods: Top food mods that you should to use.
- 60 new crops (including cotton for string)
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees
- 17 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
- Water Garden drops clams, snails, crayfish, etc as well
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor)
- 1100+ new items and foods
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look
- Oven that cooks food twice as fast using cooking oil as fuel
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Lang file support
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
Bakeware, Pot, Cutting Board, Mortar and Pestle
Juicer, Mixer, Skillet, Saucepan
How Crops Work
Crops in HarvestCraft work by default a bit differently than in vanilla Minecraft. There are two kinds of crops- -normal and re-growth. To find seeds for my crops, break tall grass or find bushes out in the wild.
Normal crops grow through three stages of growth (that takes a bit longer than vanilla wheat to go through eight stages) and when mature can be broken, dropping 2-4 items of that crop with no seeds. You can also turn on seeds dropping from normal crops in the config file (the normal crops will then drop one crop item and 1-3 seeds).
All of my crop items can be used as seeds when planting (think potatoes and carrots in vanilla Minecraft).
Re-growth crops also grow through three stages of growth and when mature, you can right-click on them to harvest a single crop item. The re-growth crop will then reset a stage to grow again without you having to re-plant.
If it takes more than 1/10th of a second to break a crop, it’s not mature.
Updated Crop and Fruit pictures by MAXIMEbrx
List of Normal Crops: Asparagus, Beans, Beet, Broccoli, Celery, Garlic, Ginger, Lettuce, Onion, Peanut, Pineapple, Radish, Rice, Sweet Potato, Tea, Turnip, Barley, Cauliflower, Leek, Oats, Parsnip, Rye, Scallion, Soybean
List of Re-growth Crops: Bellpepper, Cantaloupe, Chili Pepper, Coffee, Cucumber, Eggplant, Mustard, Peas, Tomato, Zucchini, Artichoke, Brussel Sprout, Cabbage, Okra, Winter Squash, Corn, Cotton
List of Trees: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Cherry, Cinnamon, Cococnut, Dragonfruit, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Nutmeg, Olive, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Peppercorn, Plum, Pomegranate, Starfruit, Vanilla Bean, and Walnut
List of Bushes: Blackberry*, Blueberry*, Cactus Fruit*, Cranberry, Grape*, Kiwi*, Raspberry*, Spiceleaf, Strawberry*, Sunflower, White Mushroom, Rhubarb, Rutabaga, and Seaweed
* Bushes marked with asterisk are re-growth crops
All Mods para Minecraft-> https://modminecraftpc.net
- Go to HarvestCraft Dropbox page
Note: If you try to break a crop/fruit block and it doesn’t break instantly, it’s not ripe! Re-growth crops need to be right-clicked to be harvested.
How to install HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Link HarvestCraft Mod:
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft [1.15.2/1.14.4]
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about HarvestCraft Mod Minecraft [1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support