How to install Hammer Core 1.12-1.14.4-1.10.2 Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Hammer Core 1.12-1.14.4-1.10.2 compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Hammer Core contains really useful code for apengu_’s mods.
- Rendering API to make rendering way more efficient and easy.
- Utility code. (will compact the size of modpack a little bit)
- Sound API to make playing of sounds easier.
- PacketAPI (no need to use ByteBuffers, now with NBTTagCompound!)
- FluidDictionary to make fluid management easier
- Fluid and Item Containers&Matchers to compare items using different properties: mod, item/fluid, ~damage, nbt, amount
- Math utils (like Expression Evaluator [5+5*5=30])
- Smooth gui progress bars for furnace and brewing stand
- Multi-hitbox API for blocks that have multiple click areas
- Multipart API – – put all the things in one block. Even easier than FMP or MCMP! (Use Hammer Microblocks to make everything seamless)
- Explosion API – – we need big kaboom!
- Shader API – – do everything fancy!
- Recipe API – – we don’t need Craft Tweaker! (with easy-to-use modder API)
- Wrench API
- Config API – – don’t make crazy methods for loading configs. Keep calm and use annotations!
- Book API – – now making books is as easy as adding blocks!
- World Gen API – – generate world even easier, because it already has some presets for you, like ores.
- Chunkload API – – you can keep chunks loaded (for regular users, Use /hc_loadchunk <dim:int> <chunk x:int> <chunk z:int> <time:string(or -1t for unlimited time)(example: 1y2M3d4h5m6t – – 1 year, 2 month, 3 day, 3 hour, 4 minute, 5 second and 6 ticks (1 ticks = 50 milliseconds))>)
How to install Hammer Core with forge Modloader
- Make sure you have Forge Installer
- Download the Hammer Core file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Hammer Core 1.12-1.14.4-1.10.2, please comment below the article, we will support