How to install HaloCraft Mod 1.10.2-1.8.9 by HassanS6000 Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
HaloCraft Mod 1.10.2-1.8.9 by HassanS6000 compatible with minecraft versions:1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.8 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
HaloCraft Mod by HassanS6000
HaloCraft Mod is responsible for adding content based on the Halo Xbox game to your Minecraft game. HaloCraft Mod is responsible for generating new mineral resources that will allow us to develop both decorative blocks, weapons, tools, fittings and popular vehicles of Halo.
We will also find new creatures in the game, as for example losBlue Elite, the Elite network, the Golden Elite, Grunt and Promethean. In terms of weapons we can create pistols, rifles and grenades. Some of the vehicles that you can create are Mongoose, Scorpion, Warthog, Ghost and Troophog.
- Blue Elite
- Red Elite
- Golden Elite
- Spartan Helmet UPON EQUIPPING, THE HALO OVERLAY SHOWS UP! [Default Color: Gray] (Other Colors: Blue, Red, Green)
- Spartan Chestplate [Default Color: Gray] (Other Colors: Blue, Red, Green)
- Spartan Leggings [Default Color: Gray] (Other Colors: Blue, Red, Green)
- Spartan Boots [Default Color: Gray] (Other Colors: Blue, Red, Green)
- Marine Helmet (Green, Blue, Red)
- Marine Chestplate (Green, Blue, Red)
- Marine Leggings (Green, Blue, Red)
- Marine Boots (Green, Blue, Red)
- Promethean Helmet
- Promethean Chestplate
- Promethean Leggings
- Promethean Boots
- Covenant Helmet [Less Protection than Spartan Armor but still more than Diamond]
- Covenant Chestplate [Less Protection than Spartan Armor but still more than Diamond]
- Covenant Leggings [Less Protection than Spartan Armor but still more than Diamond]
- Covenant Boots [Less Protection than Spartan Armor but still more than Diamond]
- Active Camouflage [Wear One Piece and You’re Invisible]
- Spartanium Ore
- Purple Plasma Ore
- Red Plasma Ore
- Green Plasma Ore
- Forerunner Ore
- Spartanium Ingot
- Red Plasma Ingot
- Green Plasma Ingot
- Purple Plasma Ingot
- Ammo [For Human/U.N.S.C Guns]
- Carbine Ammo
- Green Plasma Ammo
- Red Plasma Ammo
- Plasma Rockets
- Health Pack
- Forerunner Shard
- Tank Harvester
- Needler Ammo
- Energy Sword
- Promethean Sword
- Rocket Launcher
- Plasma Rifle
- Sniper Rifle
- Frag Grenade
- Fuel Rod Cannon
- Assault Rifle
- Battle Rifle
- Frag Grenade
- Carbine Rifle
- Incineration Cannon
- Light Rifle
- Spartanium Block
- Red Plasma Block
- Purple Plasma Block
- Forerunner Floor Block
- Forerunner Roof Block
- Forerunner Wall Block
HaloCraft Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Damage Indicators Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Author: HassanS600, Infrared_Panda
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about HaloCraft Mod 1.10.2-1.8.9 by HassanS6000, please comment below the article, we will support